Coordinator - Treatment Operations
Job Type: Not Specified
- Great opportunity to progress your career at Water Corporation
- Gwelup location with office/field work
- Salaries starting from $92,321 + 10.5% Super
An opportunity to support our Groundwater Operations team
We are currently seeking a proactive and dynamic Coordinator – Treatment Operations for fixed term opportunity based in Gwelup until 4th January 2024 . Reporting to the Team Leader – Operations, you will provide support to the Groundwater Operations team by administering the operation of the groundwater abstraction schemes.
The fundamentals of your role:
- Support Groundwater operational teams with DG compliance, and chemical delivery process administration, validation, and reporting.
- Support Groundwater operational teams to ensure achievement of production strategy targets for water quality and quantity by ensuring compliance with corporate objectives.
- Manage Water QMS, Water Sampling and Level monitoring programmes through work planning and scheduling.
- Support the development of technical reports Groundwater Production and Treatment processes, supporting Operational Technologies – Power BI, PI AF, etc
- Governance reporting on sampling compliance.
- Stakeholder and customer management relating to treatment operations, Operations Centre, Drinking Water Quality Business Unit, and other associated Operations & Maintenance sections.
Your skills, qualifications and attributes include:
- Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline with considerable experience in the Operation and Maintenance of Water Treatment schemes OR substantial experience and Certificate level training in the Operation and Maintenance of Water Treatment schemes
- Experience in Water Quality Management System (WQMS), Water Resource Management Strategy / Water Abstraction and Operating licence conditions, Dangerous Goods compliance.
- Demonstrates technical report writing skills.
- Proven ability to effectively resolve enquiries from internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates computing skills and knowledge of Microsoft suite of systems
- Experience with ODSS, SCADA, WQMS, SAP/Maximo
- Demonstrates problem solving skills
- Sampling qualification ability to support team; conduct field sampling.
Start your application!
Please submit a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for this role.
Applications close Sunday 26th March 2023
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences, and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected, and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection, and appointment processes.
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at email@example.com or 9420 2000.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.