Business Unit Support Officer
Job Type: Not Specified
One organisation. One hugely diverse workforce.
Our diversity is our strength.
Different backgrounds. Different experiences. Different areas of expertise. It’s our diverse mix of people that makes Water Corporation such a hugely rewarding place to work. As the principal supplier of water, wastewater and drainage services across Western Australia, we offer exciting career opportunities state-wide. Needless to say, we welcome ambitious new job seekers who share our commitment to providing excellent customer service for West Australians.
- 12 month contract that can lead to further opportunities
- Based in Leederville
- Salary level 2 – $73,548 + 10.5% Super
About the role:
We are looking for a talented and dynamic Business Unit Coordinator to join the Project Management area within our Assets Planning and Delivery Group. Reporting to the Head of the Business Unit, you’ll enjoy a fast paced, collaborative working environment where you’ll be able to confidently provide general support services to support the Business Unit Management team.
This role has vast exposure to both internal and external stakeholders, including the Office of the CEO, Senior Management and the Minister’s Office.
What the role involves:
- Proactively providing administration support to the Project Management team, preparing and administering day-to-day activities for the Head of Business Unit, including but not limited to, inbox and diary management, travel arrangements, invoicing and purchase orders.
- Supporting the Management team with the coordination of Minesterial, board and executive papers, scheduling and diary management requested by the Lead Team.
- Liaising and coordinating information with external and internal key stakeholders.
Key Skills and experience:
- Substantial support and administration experience in a similar role within a large state-wide multifunctional organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an uncompromised customer service focus
- Dedication and passion for organisation and administration
- Forward thinking and versatile, with the ability to use your initiative
- Have the ability to juggle a number of tasks and prioritise where appropriate
- Advance skills in the full MS Office
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- An active team player
Apply : If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Please note: By applying for this role, you are consenting to your current and previous line managers being contacted as references.
Applications close Monday 27 March 2023
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.”
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.