Senior Project Manager - Assets Delivery
Job Type: Not Specified
- Join our Metro & Regional Water Conveyance teams
- Permanent opportunities – $142,438 plus 10.5% Super + Benefits
- Based in our Leederville office
About the role
Our Project Management team has a permanent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager within our Metro & Regional Water Conveyance teams. You will be responsible for project managing capital projects to create new engineering assets to ensure our operational objectives are on time, budget, and within technical and OSH, environmental and quality standards. Based in our Leederville office, this role is reporting to the Project Director - Assets Delivery.
What the role will involve
- Lead multi-functional project teams through the Asset Acquisition Process and coordinate the scoping, design, construction, commissioning and transfer of new assets and close out of engineering projects ensuring lessons learnt are incorporated into the delivery of projects
- Deliver the project in accordance with Project Management Procedures and OSH, Environmental and Quality Management Systems
- Monitor, control, review, forecast and report on projects outcomes including time, cost, quality and risk
- Oversee and coordinate the work of consultants engaged on projects
- Communicate to contractors, project risks including safety in design and any requirements from approvals via bid documentation and to the Asset Manager at asset transfer
- Attend site meetings with contractors and ensure OSH, environmental and quality policies and procedures are communicated, understood and followed
Key skills and experience
You’ll have qualification in engineering, project management or relevant discipline, along with substantial demonstrated experience in a project manager role, delivering significant and complex capital projects and new assets. We require advanced knowledge of contract administration, tendering, contract award and contract administration. Your previous experience supervising planning, design or construction teams, and excellent stakeholder management skills will ensure success in these roles.
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
Applications close 28th May 2023
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at email@example.com or 9420 2000.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion pleasevisit our website.