Metering Services Coordinator
Job Type: Not Specified
In this role you will coordinate the day-to-day performance of the regional field services team and support the Team Leader in building and maintaining a constructive team culture with a strong commitment to safety and continuous improvement.
Working within a team of longstanding staff members with a supportive attitude and culture you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and meet a diverse group of people spread across the state.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate the Regional Meter Reading Program, including overall resource planning and work scheduling
- Develop and implement business improvement initiatives
- Oversees the enabling processes within the team including OHS, fleet management, procurement, financial administration, and systems management
- Manage escalated customer complaints
- Supports the Team Leader to manage the workforce in the areas of training, development, coaching and mentoring programs
- Proactively develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
You are a strong communicator with a desire to keep your customer happy by going the extra mile to get the job done. You are flexible in the way you work and are excited by a role that looks different each day, giving you the opportunity to showcase your adaptability.
- Scheduling experience, preferably within an operational environment
- Knowledge of meter reading systems and processes along with the corporate applications that support customer-related activities in the field (desirable)
- Strong personal commitment to safety and wellbeing along with practical experience in the application of OSH policies and procedures
To be considered for this opportunity please provide your resume detailing your experience relevant to this role.
Please note: Please note: As part of the recruitment process you may be required to complete a pre-employment reference check and medical screen.
Applications close 30th of May 2023
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9420 2000.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.