Meter Renewals Program Coordinator
Job Type: Not Specified
- Play an integral role in the everyday operations of the Unplanned Meter Renewals Program
- Grow your Project Management skills in a supportive and fast-paced environment
- 94k + Super - based in Balcatta with onsite parking and gym
As a Coordinator in the Unplanned Meter Renewals Program, you will work closely with the Project Supervisor in the program delivery. You will look for efficiencies as you review quality assurance and provide recommendations to relevant stakeholders regarding project deliverables.
What the role will involve
- Liaising with the customer communication team, government agencies, and other Business units of the Water Corporation to drive project deliverables
- Organising and participating in project-specific meetings, Toolbox Talks and site visits with stakeholders
- Coordinating the daily, weekly, and monthly planned-works of contractors to ensure project targets are achieved and maintained
- Manage the planning and scheduling activities of the Unplanned Meter Renewals activities to ensure all allocated work orders and other associated activities are completed
- Assist in Facilitating or Coordinating relevant Water Corporation Safety and Induction trainings to employees and contractors
- Monitoring and refining recommendations for process, systems, and performance improvements
Key skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in providing project support through work planning, scheduling, and dynamic resource management
- Relevant experience in development-needs analysis and provision of training
- Proven contributions to developing customer-focused policies, process improvements, and change management requirements
- Considerable customer management within the water industry
- Knowledge of water-related infrastructure assets, schemes, and systems
- An unwavering commitment to ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, and corporate policy
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Applications close on 6th June 2023.
Please note: As part of the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.”
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion pleasevisit our website.