Business Unit Coordinator
Job Type: Not Specified
Do you get a buzz from working within a customer service environment?
Do you thrive on customer service and providing the best support to them
We have a permanent opportunity for a Business Unit Coordinator.
You will be responsible for supporting the senior leadership team to perform, coordinate and oversee all Business Unit administrative duties to make a real contribution to the continued success of our Customer Service Business Unit. This role provides a high-level support to the Head of Business Unit and Senior Leadership Team.
If you are an experienced administrator looking for a challenge, come and join our energetic, fun and passionate customer service team in Balcatta. The Customer Service business unit offers flexible working options, free parking and an on site gym as some of our fantastic benefits.
What the role involves
- Proactively coordinate and perform administration support across the Business Unit including but not limited to the organisation of correspondence, ministerial-related activities, lead team scheduling, and diary management.
- Guide and influence administration activities within the Business Unit
- Lead and develop the administration functions of the business unit
- Liaise and coordinate information with external and internal key Business Unit stakeholders and committees as required.
Key Skills and Experience
- Substantial support and administration experience in a similar role within a large state-wide multifunctional organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an uncompromised customer service focus
- Dedication and passion for organisation and administration
- Forward thinking and versatile
- Can juggle several tasks and prioritise where appropriate.
- Sound knowledge of the procedures and protocols for Board, Executive and other Committee Meeting Papers
- Advanced skills in the full MS Office
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- An active team player
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Applications close Wednesday 20th September 2023
Please note: By applying for this role, you are consenting to your current and previous line managers being contacted as references. It is strongly recommended that all internal applicants advise their line manager of any applications for acting or permanent positions prior to applying.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Diversity and inclusion are more than words. They guide us on building a thriving workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community.
We encourage applications from every background, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth, LGBTQIA+ folks and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applicants with disability who require adjustments, or alternative methods of communication in the recruitment process, can contact a Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9420 2000.