Job Type: Not Specified
- Full time 12-month position in the Brand & Customer Strategy division
- Hybrid flexi working options at Balcatta, Leederville and home
- $98,581 plus 11% Super
We are looking for a strategic and passionate UX Content Coordinator to join our growing Content & Social Media team of eight.
This role is focused on designing, delivering and optimising content experiences across digital products and offline channels, applying human-centred design principles. You’ll draw on data-driven insights to improve content touchpoints across customer journeys and advocate for user needs while balancing business goals. You’ll be a ‘big picture’ critical thinker while also staying close to the detail to deliver clear, consistent, and customer-friendly content that drives positive customer action.
Benefits include but are not limited to; free on-site parking, flexible working, 17.5% extra pay when taking annual leave, wellness leave days, on-site gyms, social clubs, pro-rata access to long service leave after three years of continuous service, purchased leave options including working for four years at 80% salary and then taking the fifth year off as paid, salary packaging, professional development programs, and more.
What the role will involve
Key skills and experience
- Tertiary level qualification in digital experience, marketing, communications or a related discipline
- Considerable experience in content design, information architecture, development, and publishing for digital and omnichannel communications, and applying best practice for user experience design and web usability principles.
- Demonstrated understanding of user journey mapping and customer touch points to optimise content structure across multiple channels.
- Considerable experience developing and maintaining professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to work across multiple teams while functioning as a self-managing staff member.
- Highly organised and astute with the ability to prioritise competing workloads.
- Excellent attention to detail and advocates for readability, accessibility, correct spelling and grammar
- Solid understanding of and experience applying SEO best practices to improve organic search experiences through content.
- Familiarity with Sitecore, or similar content management systems, and workflow management tools
- Experience using Adobe XD, Figma, Mural/Miro and content performance measurement tools such as Siteimprove, Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with legislative and industry-based standards such as W3C/WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, WAI-ARIA, and ADA Section 508 guidelines.
Does this role sound like your next career move? If yes, apply!
Please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Applications close Friday 29th September 2023
Please note: By applying for this role, you are consenting to your current and previous line managers being contacted as references. It is strongly recommended that all internal applicants advise their line manager of any applications for acting or permanent positions prior to applying.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Diversity and inclusion are more than words. They guide us on building a thriving workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community.
We encourage applications from every background, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth, LGBTQIA+ folks and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applicants with disability who require adjustments, or alternative methods of communication in the recruitment process, can contact a Recruitment Officer at email@example.com or 9420 2000.
To read our diversity and inclusion statement, please visit our website