Risk Management System Advisor
Job Type: Not Specified
Every Western Australian needs water to survive and thrive. So, we are looking for people who have a passion for meaningful, innovative work to help bring our vision to life, while facing up to the challenges of climate change.
You'll get to work flexibly alongside collaborators, creators, thinkers and doers to make a difference to lives all over WA.
Plus, you'll get the opportunity to carve a career path as diverse as the different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of our 3500+ people. Come thrive with us!
About the role:
We are looking for a Risk Management System Advisor on a permanent basis. Come and join our team and utilise your high-level administration, problem solving and data analysis skills to support the delivery of effective and efficient use of Water Corporation’s Risk Management Business Application.
You’ll be based in Leederville, 5 minutes from Perth’s CBD. There’s plenty of places to eat, and you’re only 5-minutes away from the nearest train station - An easy commute when you’re heading into the office.
What the role will involve:
- Act as a customer first point of contact and system administrator for the Corporation’s risk management business application.
- Provide advice with respect to user queries, issues, problems, and competency related to the Risk Management business application.
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders to resolve issues and deliver improvements relating to the use of the application.
- Carry out the implementation of updates and enhancements to the application.
- Interrogate, analyse and review risk data to report on trends and deliver valuable insights.
- Support your colleagues in the Corporate Risk team with administrative and reporting requirements.
Key skills and experience:
Your ability to build and drive positive and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders will be important in this role.
You will have an understanding of risk management.
Being appropriately qualified and able to demonstrate your experience in data-analysis and report development will be important in this role.
Having previous experience in working as a system administrator will be highly desirable.
Applications close 4th October 2023
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Diversity and inclusion are more than words. They guide us on building a thriving workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community.
We encourage applications from every background, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth, LGBTQIA+ folks and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applicants with disability who require adjustments, or alternative methods of communication in the recruitment process, can contact a Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9420 2000.
To read our diversity and inclusion statement, please visit our website