Reporting and Insights Analyst - Safety, People & Culture
Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
Ready to make a splash in your career? WaterNSW is seeking an experienced Reporting & Insights Analyst to join our team.
This is an opportunity to work with an essential organisation creating a more sustainable future for the state.
This role offers the flexibility to work around life, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll be supported to build a rewarding career.
Our perks and Benefits:
At WaterNSW, we believe that our employees should be as well taken care of as our rivers, dams, and pipelines, that’s why we offer a load of benefits.
Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
Yearly corporate wear allowance
Professional development and educational assistance
And so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Reporting: Prepare a range of safety & HR metrics and reports (regular and ad-hoc) to support key performance indicators and outcomes aligned to the business strategy and meet external requests for information. Also, provide regular reporting on payroll data, workforce demographics, workforce planning, leave, time and attendance, compliance, turnover, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion and organisation charts.
- Analysis: Extract data, interpret and create reporting solutions and meaningful insights to advise on best practice for, trends, projections and predictions to contribute to the redress of any issues to meet business needs.
- Data Management: Review, understand and ensure consistency of all the data sources across our safety and people systems and connecting this data in a compelling way to support the SP&C team and WaterNSW.
- Continuous improvement: Ensure the continual development and improvement of the accessibility, engagement, understanding and application of SP&C data and metrics.
- Support: provide support to the wider SP&C team in the delivery of performance frameworks, by providing KPIs reporting, salary planning and reporting, workforce planning, job design, benchmarking, and market analysis.
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification aligned to people, technology, business or economics or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and excel skills.
- A strong understanding of data analytics tools such as Power BI.
- Excellent data and systems integration knowledge
- Experience in designing / creating and publishing high quality automated reports and interactive dashboards.
- Experience using critical questioning with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure fit for use, accessible and insightful artefacts.
- Experience interpreting, obtaining key insights and documenting the narrative/s from a range of HR data collated from a wide range of sources.
- Experience in engaging with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, creating a clear picture and connection to business objectives.
Who is WaterNSW?
When people think of essential human services, water supply is one of the first things that come to mind - and that’s where WaterNSW comes in. We are NSW’s primary bulk water supplier, river operator and comprehensive provider for licensing, water trades and water information.
For more information, please reach out to: Azmine Amer (Talent Acquisition Partner) at email@example.com
Click for Position Description
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of our people and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of all successful candidates.
Any personal information you voluntarily provide on this form is being collected by WaterNSW for the purpose of assessing your eligibility and suitability for employment with WaterNSW, in either the position you have applied for or other vacancies within WaterNSW that may arise in the future. Any inclusion and diversity information you voluntarily provide will be used for reporting purposes only and, if you decide not to disclose this information, will not impact the processing of your application. The information will be accessible to WaterNSW employees involved in the assessment of your application, which may include third parties engaged by WaterNSW for that purpose. For example, your information may be disclosed to your nominated referees, third parties engaged by WaterNSW to conduct background checks and or assessments (including identification checks, criminal history checks, or medial assessments), or as otherwise required by law. If you do not disclose any personal information, WaterNSW may not be able to process and assess your application to determine your eligibility and suitability for any position. You may make an application to access and correct your personal information at any time by contacting WaterNSW at firstname.lastname@example.org. Address : WaterNSW, Level 13, 169 Macquarie Street, Parramatta NSW 2150