Customer Relations Manager
Job Type: Not Specified
Do you want to deliver work that truly matters to our community?
There’s never been a better time to join the energy industry! At Western Power we’re working towards our vision for a clean energy future and we’re looking for diverse, passionate people to join our team of world leading experts.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relations Manager at our Perth Head Office, on a Permanent Full-Time basis.
About this role
The Customer Relations Manager is accountable for managing relationships with customers and stakeholder groups. The manager develops and shares customer insights in order to drive business change and improve customer experience and advocacy. This role has a direct impact on enhancing Western Power’s reputation, ensuring our plans and strategies are supported by stakeholders, protecting our current revenue streams and positioning us strongly for future growth and delivery of our strategic objectives.
The Customer Relations Manager will also be required to:
- Continuously monitor and assess customer service effectiveness and satisfaction, intervening as required and working collaboratively across the organisation to advocate for and implement improvements in customer experience.
- Oversee the management and operation of customer communication processes with customers within the segment managed portfolio
- Develop and action coordinated relationship plans for customers, stakeholder groups and peak bodies within the segment managed portfolio
- Oversee planned and unplanned outage coordination and escalation for major customers
- Oversee the negotiation, execution and management of commercial contracts within the account managed portfolio including Electricity Transfer Access Contracts (ETAC), Network Access Agreements (NAA), etc.
- Contribute to and support the planning, budgeting and reporting processes
- Manage talent through effective execution of employee performance outcomes through established system and processes and the ongoing development of employees
- Contribute to and support the Safety, Health, Security and Environmental programs
We are seeking someone with experience and attributes that include:
- Tertiary qualification in a Commerce, Marketing or a Business discipline
- Broad and deep knowledge within a Customer Service environment or related area
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement customer service strategies with specific knowledge of customer service principles and commercial practices
- Strong leadership, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated commercial approach to deliver contract and commercial solutions that support business strategies
Joining Western Power
Our people play a vital role in creating an innovative, safe, and supportive workplace, living our values and delivering exceptional service to the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, women, young & mature age workers, the LGBTQI+ community.
We are an employer of choice, offering our employees a range of benefits that include:
- Competitive salary plus 11% superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements that support part time work, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
- Professional Development opportunities including training initiatives and study assistance
- An award-winning employee recognition and benefits programme
- Access to five Employee Network Groups – First Nations, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, Diverse Sexualities and Genders, Women, and People with Disability – which celebrate and communicate the diversity of our workforce and connect diversity and inclusion to our broader business activities
- The opportunity to purchase up to four weeks of additional leave per year
- Access to salary packaging, social club activities, and discounted health insurance and gym membership
We are committed to our Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2021 - 2027 and ensuring that people with disability have equal opportunities to gain and maintain employment with Western Power. It is strongly encouraged that people with a disability who meet the inherent requirements of the position description apply for this role.
We are also proud to have launched our Innovate RAP in Mar 2022 (Reconciliation Action Plan). Our Innovate RAP outlines our commitment to the Reconciliation journey in WA.
Our recruitment process requires that all candidates who progress to the pre-employment stage must hold a police clearance issued within the last six months.
Join us and play a part in powering the future of Western Australia.
To find out more about us please visit https://www.westernpower.com.au/about/
Applications close on 2 December 2022
Submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button.