Commercial Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Not Specified
Do you want to deliver work that truly matters to our community?
There’s never been a better time to join the energy industry! At Western Power we’re working towards our vision for a clean energy future and we’re looking for diverse, passionate people to join our team of world leading experts.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Reporting Analyst at our Perth Head Office on a 6-month secondment basis.
About this role
As the Commercial Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting Commercial reports and analysing raw data as per requirements. You will be involved in gathering, arranging, and inspecting data using various procedures to deduce information that can be used to make the best Commercial decision. The report will be communicated to mainly internal Commercial team as well external stakeholders.
We’re seeking someone from within our workforce with experience and attributes that include:
- Undergraduate qualifications in Business, Commerce, Finance or related discipline
- Previous years’ experience in performance reporting, strategy development and governance
- Previous Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing and/or contract management experience
- Advanced conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong influencing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft analytical applications (Excel, Access)
- Strong experience in developing Business Intelligence (BI) report (Qlik Sense) is a plus
- Strong task prioritisation skills in addition to good statistical and critical thinking skills
Joining Western Power
Our people play a vital role in creating an innovative, safe, and supportive workplace, living our values, and delivering exceptional service to the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, women, young & mature age workers, the LGBTQI+ community.
We are an employer of choice, offering our employees a range of benefits that include:
- Competitive salary plus 11% superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements that support part time work, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
- Professional Development opportunities including training initiatives and study assistance
- An award-winning employee recognition and benefits programme
- Access to five Employee Network Groups – First Nations, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, Diverse Sexualities and Genders, Women, and People with Disability – which celebrate and communicate the diversity of our workforce and connect diversity and inclusion to our broader business activities
- The opportunity to purchase up to four weeks of additional leave per year
- Access to salary packaging, social club activities, and discounted health insurance and gym membership
We are committed to our Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2021 - 2027 and ensuring that people with disability have equal opportunities to gain and maintain employment with Western Power. It is strongly encouraged that people with a disability who meet the inherent requirements of the position description apply for this role.
We are also proud to have launched our Innovate RAP in Mar 2022 (Reconciliation Action Plan). Our Innovate RAP outlines our commitment to the Reconciliation journey in WA.
Our recruitment process requires that all candidates who progress to the pre-employment stage must hold a police clearance issued within the last six months.
Join us and play a part in powering the future of Western Australia.
To find out more about us please visit https://www.westernpower.com.au/about/
Applications close on 3rd June 2023.
Submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button.