Senior Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Not Specified
Do you want to deliver work that truly matters to our community?
There’s never been a better time to join the energy industry! At Western Power we’re working towards our vision for a clean energy future and we’re looking for diverse, passionate people to join our team of world leading experts.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Reporting Analyst at our Perth Head Office, on a Permanent Full-time basis.
About this role
As the Senior Reporting Analyst (Safety, Health and Environment) you will be accountable for providing subject matter expertise, performance reporting, in-depth complex analysis, advice, and direction to facilitate decision making at the senior management level.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the achievement of Western Power’s Safety, Health and Environment objectives and strategy through provision of SHE governance processes and enhancing stakeholder understanding of Western Power’s SHE performance through various reporting channels
Relevant applied knowledge relating to Health, Safety and Environment, along with analytical skills, attention to detail, and literacy in reporting and analysis tools (Power BI, Qlik Sense or similar and Excel) will benefit you in this role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills will also be required, as is an ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
We are seeking someone with experience and attributes that include:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and or Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety or Cert IV in Business Administration or equivalent
- A seasoned professional with extensive knowledge and industry experience in Safety, Health and Environment governance and reporting
- Previous years’ demonstrated experience in incorporating best practice SHE governance processes for data management and performance reporting in large organisations
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and working collaboratively to reach agreed outcomes
- Practical knowledge and experience of data management systems and MS Office suite - Word, Excel (advanced), PowerPoint etc.
- Practical knowledge and experience utilising business analysis and enterprise reporting tools - Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tablo etc.
- Ability to identify and escalate risks and issues with a high degree of business acumen and data analytical capabilities
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to work independently to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work and critically assess own performance with good attention to detail
- Very strong communication and written skills coupled with the ability to influence outcomes, while communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
Joining Western Power
Our people play a vital role in creating an innovative, safe, and supportive workplace, living our values and delivering exceptional service to the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, women, young & mature age workers, the LGBTQI+ community.
We are an employer of choice, offering our employees a range of benefits that include:
- Competitive salary plus 11% superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements that support part time work, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
- Professional Development opportunities including training initiatives and study assistance
- An award-winning employee recognition and benefits programme
- Access to five Employee Network Groups – First Nations, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, Diverse Sexualities and Genders, Women, and People with Disability – which celebrate and communicate the diversity of our workforce and connect diversity and inclusion to our broader business activities
- The opportunity to purchase up to four weeks of additional leave per year
- Access to salary packaging, social club activities, and discounted health insurance and gym membership
We are committed to our Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2021 - 2027 and ensuring that people with disability have equal opportunities to gain and maintain employment with Western Power. It is strongly encouraged that people with a disability who meet the inherent requirements of the position description apply for this role.
We are also proud to have launched our Innovate RAP in Mar 2022 (Reconciliation Action Plan). Our Innovate RAP outlines our commitment to the Reconciliation journey in WA.
Our recruitment process requires that all candidates who progress to the pre-employment stage must hold a police clearance issued within the last six months.
Join us and play a part in powering the future of Western Australia.
To find out more about us please visit https://www.westernpower.com.au/about/
Applications close on 9 June 2023.
Submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button