Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
It’s our mission to build a world that communicates more humanly. Since 2001, we’ve been delivering innovative and powerful communication solutions. Today, we’re a communication intelligence company applying powerful machine intelligence and carefully developed algorithms to deliver effective human engagement at scale even when we are not face to face — all guided by our values of Listening, Respect, Innovation, and Passion.
Our customers use Whispir to communicate across multiple channels from SMS to email, to dynamic landing pages, voice and more – all easily configured to meet their specific needs. All of our customers benefit from our low code – no code platform and powerful APIs. Our promise is to deliver a platform capable of achieving the world’s highest engagement rates.
About the Position
We're growing. Fast. Our global expansion necessitates a talented individual to help us manage our pipeline of work to production while meeting and exceeding our customer expectations. You will be an enabler of change, a champion for customer success and enjoy finding new ways to help teams innovate more quickly, safely and transparently.
- Implement & facilitate the end-to-end change release process
- Managing and scheduling a calendar of transformational technology changes to our four production regions (AU, NZ, Asia, US)
- Implementing automated approval processes for low risk / regular change by delivery teams (multiple weekly drops)
- Ensuring high impact or high risk changes are planned and executed successfully by delivery teams including creation and documenting of technical project plans. Where possible, enforce automated deployment and quality assurance steps.
- Manage the pipeline and status of requests through the change approval board and provide a governance step prior to ensure changes are setup for success
- Create an environment strategy and manage allocation of resources into specific non-production and customer facing environments
- Implement code branching strategies for complex changes with software teams running at multi-speed schedules
- Manage a broad range of stakeholders including c-level executives and customers on the change calendar and specific high risk changes.
- Conduct and communicate on release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and GTM go/no-go reviews
- Identify technical or process improvement opportunities and work with delivery managers, engineering teams or customer support teams to implement them
Even if you don't meet this criteria perfectly but believe you have lots to bring to the role, we encourage you to apply. We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap - you don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
- A natural problem solver with attention to detail
- You are driven by establishing a disciplined approaches to solving complex problems
- You have strong technical project management skills and excited to apply these in a fast moving operational environment
- You have experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team
- You demonstrate empathy and care for customers, stakeholders and teams involved in change with a cool head when things go wrong
- You have inner knowledge of software development and complex IT environments
Why We Think You Will Love Working at Whispir
- Totally flexible working hours because you know how to get the most out of your day
- Birthday paid leave
- Volunteer and engage with community paid leave
- Ongoing monthly WFH allowance
- Women of Whispir program to connect senior female leaders with women across the company to promote connection, networking and mentoring opportunities
Whispir is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180:Whispir Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer
Diversity & Inclusion
Whispir places a high value on inclusion. Those from under represented communities are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is definitely not limited to, people with a lived-experience of mental ill health, culturally and linguistically diverse people, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities.
We take our core values seriously and work hard to create an environment where you feel welcomed. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background help us to create a healthy & inclusive working culture
If this has resonated with you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!