Associate PreSales Solution Architect
Job Type: Full time
It’s our mission to build a world that communicates more humanly. Since 2001, we’ve been delivering innovative and powerful communication solutions. Today, we’re a communication intelligence company applying powerful machine intelligence and carefully developed algorithms to deliver effective human engagement at scale even when we are not face to face — all guided by our values of Listening, Respect, Innovation, and Passion.
Our customers use Whispir to communicate across multiple channels from SMS to email, to dynamic landing pages, voice and more – all easily configured to meet their specific needs. All of our customers benefit from our low code – no code platform and powerful APIs. Our promise is to deliver a platform capable of achieving the world’s highest engagement rates.
About the Position
Solution Architects play a key role in Whispir's Sales organisation and are critical to the deal success. You are the Technical interface for the customer, as an integrated part of the sales team with deep product and related technology expertise.
- Partner with the sales team to identify high value use cases and develop customer centric solutions & roadmaps, articulating Whispir’s value and technical capability.
- Lead technical workshops to assist the customer to define their business needs and to map Whispir’s capabilities back to their requirements.
- Showcase Whispir platform by delivering high quality presentations, demos, PoCs and other technical activities that differentiate our technology in ways that are relevant to our customers.
- Work closely with channel partner technical teams to design solutions that utilise Whispir technology.
- Partner with clients developing long term relationships and help develop their technical strategy and roadmap for their communications platform needs
Even if you don't meet this criteria perfectly but believe you have lots to bring to the role, we encourage you to apply. We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap - you don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
- Pre-Sales experience selling SaaS, SW or other technical products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on, high energy, passionate problem solver
- Proven track record in high growth modern technology organizations - execution to a sales process, exceeding revenue targets, growing customer base.
- Flexible, fast learner, autonomous and well-organized.
- Experience with REST APIs
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience with software development, software integration technologies and methodologies
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud architecture
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Previous experience in Telecom, Contact Center, CPaas, PaaS, IaaS a plus
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Why We Think You Will Love Working at Whispir
- Totally flexible working hours because you know how to get the most out of your day
- Birthday paid leave
- Volunteer and engage with community paid leave
- Women of Whispir program to connect senior female leaders with women across the company to promote connection, networking and mentoring opportunities
Whispir is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180: Whispir Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer
Diversity & Inclusion
Whispir places a high value on inclusion. Those from under represented communities are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is definitely not limited to, people with a lived-experience of mental ill health, culturally and linguistically diverse people, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities.
We take our core values seriously and work hard to create an environment where you feel welcomed. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background help us to create a healthy & inclusive working culture
If this has resonated with you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!