Talent Management Lead (872066)
Location: Baulkham Hills
Job Type: Full time
About Woolworths Group
Woolworths Group is a food and everyday needs retailer united by the shared purpose of creating better experiences together for a better tomorrow. With more than 1,400 stores across its Woolworths Supermarkets, Countdown Supermarkets (New Zealand) and BIG W brands, and fast-growing eCommerce businesses, Woolworths Group is Australia and New Zealand’s largest retailer. A top 10 company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Woolworths Group employs more than 180,000 team members and serves more than 20 million customers a week.
- Role located in either Brisbane or Sydney
- Hybrid working arrangements on offer
- 12 month Parental Leave contract
About the role
Delivering on our Group purpose by shaping and driving the Woolworths team experience is integral to our People Team ambition and strategy. We are currently on a journey to transform by scaling agile to build a next generation retail people team for Woolworths. As part of our People Team Agile Transformation, we have created Team Experience Tribes to bring our team value proposition to life through end-to-end delivery.
The Talent Management Lead (Product Owner) reports to the Tribe Lead, My Career Experiences and is accountable for maximising the value created by a dedicated, cross functional squad who focus on enabling end to end talent journeys across our diverse portfolio of emerging capabilities and new businesses.
The role plans and prioritises our focus on talent and succession, integrated reward planning, and talent acquisitio. Designed to attract and retain top talent through personalised career experiences to build meaningful retail careers for now and into the future.
The Talent Management Lead (Product Owner) will bring to life our new agile ways of working and partners closely with key stakeholders including senior business leaders, people team leads, talent chapter leads and relevant squads to achieve the mission.
You’re known as a highly collaborative and engaging leader with a passion for talent and a deep understanding of how innovative talent management solutions can unlock potential and accelerate careers across an organisation.
- You will bring extensive experience and capabilities in end to end talent management
- You are able to demonstrate a track record in leading talent teams focused on building great career experiences for teams members
- You bring energy and excitement to leading teams through change and can adapt to new ways of working
- You are deeply collaborative and can positively influence and facilitate partnerships with senior business leaders and people team stakeholders to achieve the right outcomes
- You are optimistic for what is possible and can cut through complexity to create simple, yet compelling plans, shaping the roadmap and delivery priorities
- You bring a good understanding of retail and/or navigating large complex organisations
- You have held talent leadership roles with complementary skills in program delivery, solutioning and change management
- You are experienced in operating within an agile context and/or deeply curious and engaged by agile ways of working and organising
- You are a problem solver at heart, striving to find new ways and solutions that create value and enable your team to deliver
Why you’ll love it here
In addition to this exciting 12 month contract role, these are some of the amazing team benefits we offer:
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Develop your capabilities and work with incredible leaders
- The opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia across our brands
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Get your Woolies worth through team member benefits across all of our brands
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You