Performance Executive - CPP (Paid Search) (873244)
Job Type: Full time
Cartology is one of Australia’s leading retail media businesses, powered by the Woolworths Group. We provide targeted omnichannel marketing solutions and comprehensive closed loop reporting to help FMCG brands grow. With Cartology, brands can drive real customer impact in the moments that matter most, because we get customers.
Cartology is truly pioneering the future of Retail Media, creating, shaping and leading this new industry that connects brands to customers in new and exciting ways.
Be nothing but yourself in a culture that is inclusive and innovative. Work as part of an ambitious, smart and passionate team and belong to something meaningful as part of the Woolworths Group.
Your career with Cartology will give you a great sense of achievement through work that is both challenging and rewarding.
Cartology is currently seeking a Performance Executive - CPP (Paid Search) to join us in a fixed term capacity until December 2023. As a Performance Executive, you will be responsible for supporting Cartology Promoted Product (CPP) Specialists to deliver Paid Search expertise to clients.
Partnering with the client facing CPP Specialists and the wider business, you will use your critical thinking and analytical skills to support paid search specialists to deliver campaigns that support both the clients objectives and our revenue targets. This will include both specific campaign support, and improving the processes, tools, reporting we use to grow the efficiency and effectiveness of our product growth initiatives.
Both a strategic and task driven role, you’ll be an important member of the CPP team, enabling the CPP Specialists to deliver performance driven paid search strategies, insights and optimisations, driving value through CPP.
- Support CPP specialists to deliver paid search strategies & performance reporting across the client portfolio
- Client campaign performance reports, keyword analysis and optimisations recommendations
- Support CPP Specialists to integrate paid search media into client eCommerce strategy
- Facilitate client SEM briefs and delivery of campaign recommendations for client activation
- Identify and implement strategies to increase client investment within the CPP product and platform
- Design event based solutions, to integrate clients search activity with major marketing campaigns
- We would expect someone with 3+ years experience to be suitable for this role, with experience in Direct/Digital Marketing, Business Analysis, and/or Strategy.
- Experience in paid search marketing and strategy
- Ability to build strong business relationships and networks
- Understanding of digital advertising principles, specifically paid search and SEO
- Strategic thinking and delivery of performance and outcome-based solutions for clients
- Account executive, digital marketing, agency or media experience
- Experience in the Australian retail or eComm environment
- Experience in customer lifecycle management, with proven ability to impact customer value
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au. #work180 #LI-hybrid
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.