Employee Relations Case Specialist (894981)
Job Type: Full time
About Woolworths Group
Woolworths Group is a food and everyday needs retailer united by the shared purpose of creating better experiences together for a better tomorrow. With more than 1,400 stores across its Woolworths Supermarkets, Countdown Supermarkets (New Zealand) and BIG W brands, and fast-growing eCommerce businesses, Woolworths Group is Australia and New Zealand’s largest retailer. A top 10 company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Woolworths Group employs more than 180,000 team members and serves more than 20 million customers a week.
Employee Relations Case Specialist (Hybrid)
- Challenge and develop yourself working on large-scale projects
- As we work flexibly, we are open to candidates from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
- Full time, permanent opportunity
We have a permanent opportunity for an experienced ER Case Specialist to join our Culture and People team. You will join a close-knit team who fosters a culture of collaboration and service excellence. We are enabled by effective and efficient people processes and technology to support the management of our ER matters.
Whilst bringing to life our company values of “team first culture” and “we care deeply”, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting end-to-end investigations into a variety of challenging ER matters such as grievances, bullying, harassment, fraud or misconduct cases
- Preparing documents and responses for matters before the Fair Work Commission and other tribunals
- Representing the Woolworths Group at conciliations and dispute matters in the Fair Work Commission and other tribunals
- Providing leaders with recommendations and advice in relation to legislation, policies and procedures
- Assisting in the delivery of training and education sessions to build leader capability
You will have:
- Relevant experience in employment/labour law through either an HR or ER/IR role
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and customers
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant ER/IR legislation within different jurisdictions and application in policy
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship-building skills are important as is a commercial orientation
- Effective time management and the ability to manage a number of competing priorities and time-sensitive case
Why you’ll love it here
In addition to this exciting role, these are some of the benefits we offer:
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our team members
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent employee benefits & unparalleled growth opportunities
- We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that reflects the communities we serve
- Get your Woolies worth through team member benefits across all of our brands
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au. #work180 #LI-Hybrid