Infrastructure Lead - Norwest Support Office (898701)
Job Type: Full time
- Flexible working location - Sydney, Melbourne or Queensland
- Ad Hoc travel required between the 3 sites
- Attractive remuneration package, plus discounts across our brands
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the seamless operation of our warehousing operations through effective RF infrastructure management.
About Primary Connect
In October 2020, Woolworths Group Supply Chain rebranded to become Primary Connect - an end-to-end supply chain partner within Woolworths Group. Our team of more than 9,500 continues to support our Woolworths, Countdown, and BIG W stores across the country, providing them with our customers' favourite food, drink, and everyday needs items.
Becoming Primary Connect gives us the opportunity to keep growing so we can become the next generation supply chain whilst remaining an essential part of Woolworths Group. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team as we develop our commercial supply chain capabilities.
As an RF Infrastructure Lead, you will be responsible for maintaining the wireless communication systems and infrastructure within our XDOCK warehouse facilities.
A typical day in this role
- Maintaining RF infrastructure within our warehouse facilities, including access points, antennas, cabling, and related components
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand the specific requirements for wireless connectivity in different areas of the warehouse.
- Conducting site surveys to assess the RF environment
- Installing, configuring, and testing access points, ensuring proper alignment and optimal signal strength for maximum coverage and reliability.
- Monitoring the performance and health of access points and wireless networks
- Implementing security measures and protocols to protect the integrity and confidentiality of wireless communication
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years experience in the same or similar role
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to engage at all levels
- Be able to work independently
- Be a problem solver who can develop and consider multiple alternative solutions
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity to join an established, profitable business with huge potential to grow, that is part of a greater group with true career progression
- Culture of innovation, recognition and always creating together
- Join one of Australia’s most trusted brands, 2022 Top 10 LinkedIn employers and Work180 endorsed employer
- Great team benefits and discounts include access to discounts in our supermarkets and liquor partners, novated leases, share purchase plans, reduced insurance products, entertainment, theme parks, cinemas, lifestyle and other attraction discounts
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.