Location: Baulkham Hills
Job Type: Full time
About Woolworths Group
Woolworths Group is a food and everyday needs retailer united by the shared purpose of creating better experiences together for a better tomorrow. With more than 1,400 stores across its Woolworths Supermarkets, Countdown Supermarkets (New Zealand) and BIG W brands, and fast-growing eCommerce businesses, Woolworths Group is Australia and New Zealand’s largest retailer. A top 10 company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Woolworths Group employs more than 180,000 team members and serves more than 20 million customers a week.
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Enjoy employee discounts across all our brands
- Norwest Head Office Location (onsite parking)
The purpose of this role is to support the administration for various teams across Workplace Support including Technical Operations, SH&E, Projects, Contracts & Services for the Support Offices.
The role encompasses supporting the delivery of all administrative elements of facilities management including the safety, maintenance & repairs, service operations, change management, incident management, project management, documentation, and audit/compliance of all Support Offices & Data Centre Engineering systems/assets.
A summary of responsibilities will include, however not be limited to
- Provide a safe working environment for all team members, contractors and visitors to all Woolworths Support Offices
- Continually demonstrate high customer service standards and values in providing shared services support to residents and the Workplace Support team. Salesforce customer feedback and survey
- Management of all incidents in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure all enquiries directed to Workplace Support for areas of responsibility are addressed in a timely manner
- Develop processes to improve the services provided by workplace Support
- Administrative support for the implementation of the Repairs & Maintenance program schedule
- Contractor Timesheet Management
- Minutes for Facilities Management Team Meetings & Contractors Meetings
- To assist in the coordination of all of the Workplace Support processes General phone and walk-in queries for Workplace Support
- Raising of Repairs & Maintenance work orders using Maximo
- Administration of the Workplace Support inboxes across Support Offices
- Filing of Service reports to keep the Preventative maintenance schedule up to date
- Administration and relief support for Technical Operations Administrative Coordinators
Who we’re looking for
- Previous experience in an Administrative Support role
- Excellent people management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suite
- Salesforce experience or similar
- Maximo experience - desired but not essential
- Facility Management experience
- Strong attention to detail
Why you’ll love it here
In addition to this exciting role, these are some of the benefits we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package including base + super + bonus
- A culture that embraces new talent and truly a great place to work.
- Team member discounts across all Woolworths brands.
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
- We are focused on inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Application close - 9am Thursday the 1st
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.