Customer Range Strategy Manager | BIG W (908201)
Location: Baulkham Hills
Job Type: Full time
Customer Range Strategy Manager
What we're like
At BIG W everyday’s a big day. For you, this could be the start of something big.
There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us has an important role to play to help make a real difference for families by providing real value, real solutions and real care.
If you have a passion for designing and delivering great customer and team experiences, a desire to join a business that is rapidly evolving into a purpose led digital retailer enabled by a great store network, and you’re looking for a place that cares about your development and growth, you could be who we’re looking for.
The Range Strategy Manager is responsible for designing customer-led category strategies in partnership with our Commercial team. This role will play a key role in driving the transformation of the Big W range capability, accountable for the strategic curation of our range to enable Big W to delight our customers. This role will ensure that our category strategy and range reviews outcomes are closely aligned to deliver strong incremental sales and GP and improved customer advocacy
- Solid strategy background from a retail environment and ideally experience from a top tier strategy consultancy firm
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Experience managing and coaching a team of analysts
- Deliver, with the support of the commercial leadership, multi-year category & business strategy plans informing the key priorities for upcoming reviews
- Design and implement a compelling engagement strategy for key stakeholders to secure the required level of support and direction for each review
- Building and maintaining key strong relationships with stakeholders across all levels of Commercial teams to influence and achieve the best possible customer outcomes
- Lead the development of the refreshed Range Curation program across Big W
- Represent the Range team for any store-specific (e-Store, renewals) or strategic initiatives
- Managing a team of Range strategy analysts as they partner with the commercial team to design the strategic goals for upcoming category reviews
- Partner with Head of Businesses, Senior Category Managers and Category Managers, continually seeking to understand the challenges and opportunities for each category, then proactively implementing solutions to continuously improve ways of working and processes
- Driving continuous improvement and evolution of ranging process in line with the Big W’s strategic objectives
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.