Online Picker Packer - HealthyLife Perth (908215)
Job Type: Full time
About Woolworths Group
Woolworths Group is a food and everyday needs retailer united by the shared purpose of creating better experiences together for a better tomorrow. With more than 1,400 stores across its Woolworths Supermarkets, Countdown Supermarkets (New Zealand) and BIG W brands, and fast-growing eCommerce businesses, Woolworths Group is Australia and New Zealand’s largest retailer. A top 10 company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Woolworths Group employs more than 180,000 team members and serves more than 20 million customers a week.
Online Picker Packer - HealthyLife Perth
Say hello to the new home of healthy!
We bring health and wellness experiences, products and services right to the fingertips of everyday Aussies to help them live...you guessed it....a healthy life.
HealthyLife is a standalone digital startup business within Woolworths Group. We bring together trusted advice, products and services in one experience-led health platform, with the goal of inspiring and helping people to live a healthier life.
We do the research, work with trusted experts, partner with health services and source 000's of products you love and need (with great offers!) to give you the clear space to find your healthy - whatever that may be.
What we offer -
- Day shift roster working 8am to 4pm
- Monday to Friday working week
- Full Time (38 hours per week)
- Base rate of pay for 19 years and over $22.77
- On-the-job training
- We are passionate about developing our people and creating a job for life
A day as a HealthyLife Online Picker Packer is filled with excitement and opportunity!
- You'll get to pick and assemble customer orders for delivery via couriers through our picking system function
- Not only that, but you'll also play a key role in maintaining high levels of Workplace Health and Safety, keeping your workplace organised, which helps us to maintain a high level of productivity and teamwork.
- It's a day filled with fun, hard work and a sense of accomplishment, as we strive to provide top-notch customer service and accuracy.
About you -
- We are looking for someone who has a strong eye for detail, whilst being able to work independantly to meet targets.
- The ideal candidate will have some warehouse or picker packer experience, but most importantly, you'll bring a positive attitude, a great work ethic and sense of fun to the team.
- Ability to actively listen to ensure directions are understood and new information is grasped.
- Thrives in a physically demanding environment, that requires the ability to stand, bend, reach, lift and carry items throughout a full shift.
- Have the safety of yourself and others at the forefront of your mind.
'We help and inspire every Australian to live a healthier life'
See your travel time here - https://goo.gl/maps/1NkFN1LuiptMgHoJ6?coh=178572&entry=tt - 163 Lord Street, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.