Senior Analyst (904413)
Location: Baulkham Hills
Job Type: Full time
About Woolworths Group
Woolworths Group is a food and everyday needs retailer united by the shared purpose of creating better experiences together for a better tomorrow. With more than 1,400 stores across its Woolworths Supermarkets, Countdown Supermarkets (New Zealand) and BIG W brands, and fast-growing eCommerce businesses, Woolworths Group is Australia and New Zealand’s largest retailer. A top 10 company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Woolworths Group employs more than 180,000 team members and serves more than 20 million customers a week.
Your role will help to unlock and provide a deeper insight into what drives better team experience and advocacy, choosing Woolworths as a place to work and a place to shop.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify key stakeholders, facilitate sessions to co-design human centred analytics solutions
- Structuring problems and defining the plans to solve them, injecting strategic and innovative thinking into the issues that the business faces
- Analysing data to identify opportunities to improve Team Member experience
- Present insights that inform and engage stakeholders through storytelling
- Develop specification documents, work with technical team members to advise development of data models which underpin data visualisation
- Build ‘fit for audience’ dashboards in Tableau that create an excellent user experience
- Identify and document security specifications, work with technical team members advising requirements
- Maintain and update all functional/technical and user documentation associated with all analytical/reporting tools including; specifications, data standards, change documents, design documents, testing scripts and learning/training materials
- Leading, coordinating and ensuring all unit testing, user acceptance testing (UAT) and production verification testing plans and results are as expected and documented using agreed defect resolution process
- Provide support for the Business in accessing and using Woolworths People Dashboards
- Participate in the coordination of system upgrades regression testing and the impact to reports and dashboards
- Develop user training, change and communication plans to ensure new system enhancements and dashboard content are/is quickly adopted and utilised
- Stay abreast of upgrades available within the technical tools/platform and recommend uptake of new features to ensure ongoing continuous improvement
- With our Team first approach, we aim to create a safe, positive, flexible and rewarding career at Woolworths, which in turn will translate to better business outcomes.
A passion for data driven team/people outcomes will be at the heart of your thinking. You will relish the opportunity to derive insights from big data, gaining support for initiatives and projects that will drive change and positively impact Team experience.
- A degree in a quantitative area e.g. Data, Statistics
- Proven experience in working within or leading end-to-end project delivery involving multiple teams.
- Previous experience in data reporting, visualisation and storytelling for stakeholder consumption
- Superb written and oral communication
- Partnering with stakeholders to influence outcomes and deliver change
- Strong commercial acumen, curiosity, drive for innovation, and comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks
- Analytics and quantitative modelling
- Exposure to Agile (not essential)
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.