Range Optimisation Analyst | BIG W (908203)
Location: Baulkham Hills
Job Type: Full time
Range Optimisation Analyst
What We're Like
At BIG W everyday’s a big day. For you, this could be the start of something big. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us has an important role to play to help make a real difference for families by providing real value, real solutions and real care. If you have a passion for designing and delivering great customer experiences; a desire to join BIG W's journey to become a purpose led digital retailer enabled by a great store network; and if you’re looking for a place to grow your career, we could be just for you!
As a Range Optimisation Analyst, you will be empowered to lead our customer focused plans and range reviews with analytics, tools, and insights. The role combines deep analytic capability with strong commercial acumen to curate a product range that is aligned to our strategy, and meet the needs of our communities.
You will work closely with the Commercial, Planning, and Analyst teams and ultimately provide front-line analysis to enable great customer outcomes through our range of reviews.
In addition to this, you will:
- Deliver strategic range reviews in Big W, accurately and on time
- Use analytical tools to drive continuous improvement and evolve ranging processes in line with the company’s strategic objectives
- Identify key strategic priorities for our range optimisation program using quantitative and qualitative research
- Support the development and rollout of new tools and processes within Big W
- Produce data & reporting, alongside creating and sharing insights
You are currently an experienced Analyst with a passion for customer insights who is looking to take on a new challenge that requires expertise in driving and delivering results. In addition to being technically proficient, you will have the ability to negotiate and influence cross-functional stakeholders.
You will have strong experience in interpreting data and deriving actionable insights to make recommendations for commercial strategies. You are a critical thinker who is able to adapt to new situations, and know-how to maximise value even with limited information and inputs. Experience in commercial or retail is beneficial, but not strictly required
You will bring to the role the following knowledge & experience:
- The ability to influence teams to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question, and improve the experiences for our customers
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- A track record in demonstrating stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Structured problem-solving skills and logical thought process
- SQL knowledge preferred
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.