Order Selector - Primary Connect Brisbane Liquor DC Stapylton (930316)
Job Type: Part time
As an order selector, you play an integral role in ensuring that the right stock gets to the right store at the right time for our customers. Supply Chain is constantly changing to meet customer needs. This position requires a strong sense of teamwork, to ensure that the good are dispatched in a timely manner.
We currently have Part Time positions available on Afternoon shift, working 32 hours per week. The successful applicants may have the ability to work additional hours up to 38 hours per week as per business needs.
Afternoon shift rosters available -
1:30pm to 9:30pm - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
1:30pm to 9:30pm - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Pay rates and conditions are as per Brisbane Liquor Distribution Centre Enterprise Agreement 2019
- Level 1 - $26.60 Initial
- Grade 1A - $30.06 After 13 months
- Grade 2 - $33.51 After 24 months
Key responsibilities include:
- Picking orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Using voice pick technology
- Assembling, packaging and wrapping stock appropriately for dispatch
- Use of manual handling equipment such as a pallet transporter
- Operating industrial equipment in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- A passion for providing the best customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure to meet replenishment targets
- Capacity to work in a physically demanding role
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Abide by company policies and procedures
- Ability to be able to work a flexible roster
- Comply with Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures
As a part of creating a safe working environment, our DC operates under a Drug & Alcohol Policy for all those on-site. Employees are subject to possible random testing and applicants for this role can expect to undergo tests as part of the recruitment process, in addition to a full physical. You will also be required to complete a Police check.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.