Availability Manager - Big W Ballarat (927101)
Job Type: Full time
At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns and for over 50 years BIG W has been the trusted backstop of Australian households, clothing families, furnishing homes, filling toy boxes and providing everyday essentials.
So what does the role of Availability Manager in BIGW look like?
The Availability Manager supports the delivery of availability through end to end inventory routines, ensuring products are always available for customers to buy.
- You engage and communicate with your team through change, explaining the why, not just the what
- You are focused on improving capability of your team through coaching and empowering your store team members vs tell do. .
Customer & Community
- You ensure the delivery of a great customer experience every day
- You engage and make a real difference to communities that you serve.
- You focus on embedding strong and consistent process and routines, making our stores easy to shop with easy to find product that is well merchandised with clear value. This includes:
- Planning the daily stockfill plan for all departments.
- Maintaining accurate stock on hand information by ensuring inventory routines are executed
- Ensuring the back of house routines and maintenance are in place so the area is tidy and safe.
- Receipt and dispatch of goods and loads
- You use data & insights to drive decision making not intuition or gut feel on Team, Customer and Performance metrics.
Who are we looking for:
- A purpose led leader that ensures care and belonging are at the forefront of every decision you make for team, customer and community.
- Agile and adaptable to change as we continue on our rapid transformational journey.
- Strong planning capability and ability to embed structured processes and routines.
- Available to work a flexible roster which may include evenings and late nights across the 7 days of the week
We value flexibility and will consider part time, job share or other flexible options to enable these roles to meet your work/life commitments.
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.