MDL Technician (10068666)
Job Type: Full time
Zinfra partners with companies across the utility and infrastructure sectors to deliver maintenance, operations, engineering, and construction services. For our partners our work is crucial to maintaining the safety and reliability of their electricity and gas transmission and distribution assets.
At Zinfra, we are focused on enabling our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment with a community focus. Prioritising our employees' wellbeing, equal opportunities and empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key; we pride ourselves on meeting our employee's expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are.
Diversity and Inclusion
We understand the value of a diverse workforce and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women's Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
About the role
Our team is growing and we're seeking an additional Meter Data Logger (MDL Technician) to service the Sydney area!
You will manage the installation or replacement of electrical/data cabling and equipment in domestic/medium density-high-rise settings in field based locations.
- $80,000 - $100,000 annual salary package
- 10% annual salary bonus program
- Tool of trade vehicle provided
- Mon - Fri, 7am - 3 pm
- Many employee benefits on offer - Home loan cash back offers, employee referrals $5k, purchase two additional weeks of annual leave, primary and secondary paid parental leave, salary continuance insurance and many more!
Additionally, the technician will be multi-skilled to perform Meter Data Logger faults investigation activities as required.
- Testing, commissioning, programming and executing planned/unplanned maintenance for Meter Data Logger (MDL) Installation configurations
- Replace/install electrical/data equipment for both Gas and Water meters in domestic and commercial settings
- Current Austel or equivalent cabling accreditation (desirable)
- Trade experience i.e. telecommunications or electrical (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all stakeholders
- Must be able to maintain safety standards
- Exceptional prioritisation and time management skills
- Current Driver's Licence
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks and a national police check.
Notice to Third Parties: Zinfra does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.