At Zinfra, our purpose is to be the leading and trusted delivery partner, making a positive contribution to Australia’s energy infrastructure.
We deliver a comprehensive range of engineering, project management, construction, operations and maintenance services, and take pride in our delivery performance and the way we use our expertise to achieve the right outcomes every day.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team, and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry to deliver exceptional outcomes.
We are focussed on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on equal pay, equal opportunities and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
LIVING OUR VALUES
The success of our business starts with our people, and our values are the guiding principles that drive the behaviours and decisions of our people, each and every day.
Our simplified values and behaviours guide the way we work as a team, individually and with our clients in order to achieve our vision of becoming the leading engineering, construction and maintenance service provider to the utility infrastructure sectors. Achieving this requires:
- Safety – Safety is our number one priority. Good safety is good business
- Environment - reducing environmental impacts in everything we do.
- Our People - performance driven and values led.
- Relationships – We are committed to building genuine partnerships with our people, clients and communities, working together with open, honest and respectful communication.
At Zinfra, we are committed to providing employees with challenging and rewarding employment. It’s not just about career development and competitive remuneration, it’s also about looking after our employees’ general wellbeing and making work a great place to be.
- Salary Sacrifice: you can salary sacrifice towards your superannuation, a novated lease or eligible relocation costs.
- Income protection insurance: all permanent employees automatically receive income protection insurance to guard against the loss of income due to sickness or injury.
- Life insurance through our superannuation fund (Equip).
- Purchase Additional Leave: purchase up to two weeks annual leave to be used by the end of the next financial year (subject to eligibility criteria).
- Novated leases: through NLC.
- Vehicle discounts.
CAREER AND RECOGNITION
- Rewards and recognition program: Zinfra Reward and Recognition program rewards employees for bringing our values to life and showing a personal commitment to improving our workplace and performance. Different levels; local - variable, business unit - $200, Zinfra wide - $1,000
- Employee referral program: if you refer a successfully placed candidate to us, we’ll reward you for your efforts (currently $1,000 after 6 months)
- Service awards: our employees receive awards for their long service (every 5 years service is recognised)
- Education assistance: we provide financial and leave assistance for approved external education courses.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- Health insurance: either through Medibank or CBHS: at different times different offers are made.
- Fitness passport: get a discount through access to our fitness passport. https://www.fitnesspassport.com.au/jmv
- Flu Vaccinations: we offer free flu vaccinations in time for winter
- Eye health program: different offers through Sunglass Hut or Specsavers
- Employee Assistance Program: Access free and confidential counselling and support services.
Travel - Virgin Australia discount
Computer purchase discounts on Lenovo and Samsung.