Zurich Financial Services Australia
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Not Specified
At Zurich, we are passionate about cultivating talent. Our culture is designed to inspire and involve you at every stage of your career.
- Zurich is committed to developing a sustainable workforce – we support employees to explore opportunities that will enhance their talents
- We created a ‘Customer Academy’, to help people learn new skills through a range of topics
- Our award-winning Female Leadership, Aspiring Leaders and Manager Excellence Programs all help grow our talented employees.
We are committed to help you thrive as you share your ideas, initiatives, and energy. You will have the chance to work with global, diverse, and inclusive teams as you develop valuable skills, explore your passions, and make a positive impact beyond your role.
About the role
A great opportunity exists to join Zurich’s Finance division as a Procurement Manager.
In this key role you will act as a conduit to the business at all levels, providing efficient and effective delivery of procurement. Your detailed business and market knowledge will maximise value and leverage global opportunities. Partnering with a range of stakeholders, you will manage strategic supplier relationships as you provide advice and direction across the procurement cycle.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Undertake spend analysis and translate into actionable business insights
- Issue RFP's, negotiate, evaluate, and execute contract agreements
- Lead end to end sourcing and procurement over set threshold
- Ensure contractual service obligations are met, investigate & resolve issues
- Conduct regular supplier meetings, reviews and track contractual obligation
- Report on performance and compliance
- Ensure compliance with local and global standards and laws
Important to your success
- Strong experience in Procurement or a related discipline
- Business related qualification and relevant industry practices
- Experience managing high volume operational processes
- Knowledge of Financial Analysis and tender/contract documentation
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- An analytical mindset and ability to work in an agile environment
Zurich is here to support you
As a leader in the insurance industry, we embrace the development needs of our employees to ensure they can achieve success and thrive in the workplace.
To empower you to be your best, we offer:
- Access to an award-winning online learning platform
- Aspiring Leaders Program to grow our talented employees
- Zurich Parents & Carers Hub, offering resources and support
- Annual lifestyle payment and volunteer day
Zurich is committed to ensuring that our process is fair and accessible for all candidates. If you require special accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know at the time of your application.