Zurich Financial Services Australia
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Not Specified
A new adventure awaits…
At Zurich we’re on a journey to lighting the way to a brighter future… a brighter future for you – focused on your career, your wellbeing, and your community – as well as our customers and the planet.
This exciting adventure will drive positive impact. So, if you want to be part of a values led organisation, that is a leader in the insurance industry with a track record of making a real difference and continuously taking steps toward a sustainable future for our people, customers, communities, and our planet, read on!
Let’s create a brighter future together, let’s make a difference
Work is something you do, not only somewhere you go. The way we work continues to evolve and at Zurich we are committed to creating ways of working that ensure you are helping to create a brighter future.
In this role, you will play a key role in the following:
- Supporting the wider General Insurance business by facilitating product solutions to internal stakeholder and external clients or prospects by facilitating client-centric outcomes which meet Zurich internal requirements and targets.
- Being the central point of contact for initial client and internal technical queries and providing first rate and timely resolution of issues
- Compliance with product team governance frameworks
Important to your success – let’s grow together
- Property Insurance experience required (underwriting, re-insurance, or broking)
- Sound knowledge of the NZ General Insurance market
- Bachelor’s Degree and ANZIIF qualifications preferential
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation to work as part of a small, highly engaged, team leading and handling multiple time-sensitive and cross-functional matters.
- Proactive and service driven as this will be a Market-Facing underwriting role.
- Technologically agile with the ability to learn and grow with IT systems quickly.
- Sound understanding of Risk-Management principles and concepts.
- Customer centric mindset is vital.
- Strategic thinker with a can-do, proactive attitude is needed to be part of a highly collaborative and engaged team based in Auckland.
Belong. Zurich is here to support you
There are many reasons why Zurich is the right choice for you, but here are just a few – grow, and thrive in your career (we support and encourage it); work with global, diverse, and inclusive teams; explore your passions, fuel innovation, drive equity, collaborate and make a positive difference beyond your role; access programs to stay healthy and feel healthier; Flexwork@Zurich; become an activist in your community with the support of Z Zurich Foundation; award winning training programs; state-of-the-art Green Star rated office in North Sydney; we plant a tree for every new employee – one of many local initiatives driving our contribution to ambitious global sustainability targets.
We could go on, but the main point is that Zurich is a place that you can truly belong and thrive!
Zurich is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair and accessible for all candidates. If you require any special accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know at the time of your application.
- Zurich NZ has been named “Top Insurance Workplace” four years running.
- Winner - HRD Magazine “Employer of Choice Award” 2021
- Insurance Business – Women in Insurance “Employer of the Year” - 2019
So, if you want to come on an adventure that will build a brighter future together, and feel a sense of togetherness, then please apply today to start your adventure!