Broker Relationship Leader
Zurich Financial Services Australia
Job Type: Not Specified
A new adventure awaits…
At Zurich we’re on a journey to lighting the way to a brighter future… a brighter future for you – focused on your career, your wellbeing, and your community – as well as our customers and the planet.
This exciting adventure will drive positive impact. So, if you want to be part of a values led organisation, that is a leader in the insurance industry with a track record of making a real difference and continuously taking steps toward a sustainable future for our people, customers, communities, and our planet, read on!
Let’s create a brighter future together, let’s make a difference
The Broker Relationship Manager is required to develop a strategic trading relationship with a designated panel of QLD top tiers of brokers to establish and maintain strong broker relationships, developing sound business development strategies and managing the sales process & pipeline.
The purpose of this role is to develop a strategic trading relationship with a designated panel of QLD top tiers of brokers. You will establish and maintain strong broker relationships, developing sound business development strategies and managing the sales process & pipeline
A focus will be to drive accountability within the Underwriting community both SME and Commercial. The role also requires driving and owning the trading relationship, whilst fostering a multi tier relationship across all levels in both organisations and all lines of business.
This role specifically relates to those brokers that are in the Zurich “1872” and “Engage” broker segments.
Important to your success – let’s grow together
- Operational Management Experience
- Multiple years industry experience in a related role
- Managing a designated panel of brokers and developing a holistic understanding of the brokers’ businesses to identify both strategic & transactional opportunities for Zurich.
- Working closely with underwriting, claims and risk engineering to communicate broker strategy whilst bringing the best of Zurich to the market.
- Gaining, capturing and analysing competitor intelligence data and developing plans to gain competitive advantage
- Ensuring regular and consistent communication between Zurich and the broker to improve the relationship and effectiveness across both organisations and to resolve service or relationship issues
- Working closely with Head of Distribution and marketing to manage consistent messages and delivery of Zurich propositions.
- Negotiating major deals and identifying opportunities for business improvement.
- Increase Zurich’s product density and cross sell per client
Belong. Zurich is here to support you
There are many reasons why Zurich is the right choice for you, but here are just a few – grow, and thrive in your career (we support and encourage it); work with global, diverse, and inclusive teams; explore your passions, fuel innovation, drive equity, collaborate and make a positive difference beyond your role; access programs to stay healthy and feel healthier; Flexwork@Zurich; become an activist in your community with the support of Z Zurich Foundation; award winning training programs; state-of-the-art Green Star rated office in North Sydney; we plant a tree for every new employee – one of many local initiatives driving our contribution to ambitious global sustainability targets.
We could go on, but the main point is that Zurich is a place that you can truly belong and thrive!
Zurich is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair and accessible for all candidates. If you require any special accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know at the time of your application.
So, if you want to come on an adventure that will build a brighter future together, and feel a sense of togetherness, then please apply today to start your adventure!