Claims Advisor Express
Zurich Financial Services Australia
Job Type: Not Specified
A new adventure awaits…
At Zurich we’re on a journey to lighting the way to a brighter future… a brighter future for you – focused on your career, your wellbeing, and your community – as well as our customers and the planet.
This exciting adventure will drive positive impact. So, if you want to be part of a values led organisation, that is a leader in the insurance industry with a track record of making a real difference and continuously taking steps toward a sustainable future for our people, customers, communities, and our planet, read on!
Let’s create a brighter future together, let’s make a difference
Work is something you do, not only somewhere you go. The way we work continues to evolve and at Zurich we are committed to creating ways of working that ensure you are helping to create a brighter future.
In this role, you will Investigate, evaluate and conclude low exposure, low complexity Workers’ Compensation claims by following established protocols to ensure that claims are handled in the most effective, efficient way while delivering a customer-centric claims service.
Important to your success – let’s grow together
- Capture and update claims data/information in compliance with best practices for low complexity, low exposure Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Determine liability by gathering relevant facts, utilizing applicable law and establishing basic principles of negligence.
- Confirm policy existence by identifying coverage on low complexity claims.
- Work to have a timely resolution to claims by developing case strategy, developing a case evaluation, escalating issues as appropriate and providing status updates to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish timely reserves within authority limit by estimating value of claims.
- Assess damages by calculating applicable damages or range of damages allowed by law.
- Ensure customer service by proactively communicating information, responding to inquiries and following customer protocols.
Belong. Zurich is here to support you
There are many reasons why Zurich is the right choice for you, but here are just a few – grow, and thrive in your career (we support and encourage it); work with global, diverse, and inclusive teams; explore your passions, fuel innovation, drive equity, collaborate and make a positive difference beyond your role; access programs to stay healthy and feel healthier; Flexwork@Zurich; become an activist in your community with the support of Z Zurich Foundation; award winning training programs; state-of-the-art Green Star rated office in North Sydney; we plant a tree for every new employee – one of many local initiatives driving our contribution to ambitious global sustainability targets.
We could go on, but the main point is that Zurich is a place that you can truly belong and thrive!
Zurich is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair and accessible for all candidates. If you require any special accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know at the time of your application.
So, if you want to come on an adventure that will build a brighter future together, and feel a sense of togetherness, then please apply today to start your adventure!