The Business Case for DEI Toolkit
Gain the buy-in you need to have a real impact
Feeling alone when it comes to driving diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in your organization? The Business Case for DEI Toolkit is here to help you gain the support you need to succeed, with up-to-date reading, the latest resources, and downloadable templates from the experts at WORK180.
- Win over decision-makers with our easy-to-read whitepaper on the importance of DEI and the dangers of getting it wrong
- Introduce your own company DEI policy with our free downloadable template
- Use our cheat sheet to calculate the return on investment (ROI) of your DEI efforts
- Find the facts you need to convince coworkers fast with our live list of DEI resources
- Arm and educate your team with the ultimate guides to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Download your free toolkit
Proudly supporting supportive employers
About the DEI toolkit
The business case for diversity is clear and companies around the world are committing big budgets to make it happen. But the gender pay gap is persisting, the gender ethnicity pay gap is barely budging, and companies are not seeing result.
The Business Case For DEI Toolkit is here to explain why and help you gain the buy-in you need get it right from the very beginning. You’ll find the resources you need to understand and explain what it takes to achieve true DEI, implement policies, and — for HR teams lacking the crucial expertise and support for such initiatives — you can use the ready-made template to pitch for a strategic partnership with WORK180.
How to use The Business Case For DEI Toolkit
By reading the whitepaper and exploring the recommended resources, you can approach stakeholders and kick-start conversations with complete confidence.
Circulate the resources to gain the company-wide buy-in you need. Then use the template to collaborate and create a DEI policy that everyone believes in.
In need of external expertise, support, or resources? Use your new knowledge and ROI cheat sheet to present a business case for a genuine investment in DEI.