Woolworths survey competition
Last updated 11 January 2023
General terms and conditions
WORK180 Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 604 198 478), is the promoter of this competition and hereafter in the terms and conditions will be referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
By entering this competition you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
1. The major prize consists of one $100 Woolworths gift card. Total value of prize is $100.00 AUD.
2. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or in any other way.
3. To enter the competition, simply complete WORK180’s Understanding the barriers to employment experienced in the hiring process survey by 17 February 2023.
4. The winner of the prize will be notified by phone or email, and the winner will be responsible for providing a current email address for the prize to be sent to within 2 days. If the winner fails to provide an email address within the said 2 days, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and randomly select a new winner.
5. Entry to the competition is free.
6. Entry to the competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
7. The competition will open at 4pm sharp (AEDT time) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 and close at 4pm sharp (AEDT time) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
8. The winning entry will be drawn at random at 4.30pm (AEDT time) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. The winner will be notified via phone and/or email.
9. The Promoter of this competition reserves the right to seek verification of the winner’s age and identity and other relevant information. The Promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of the competition, including, without limitation, any variation in the value of the prize, any tax liability incurred by an entrant and any use of the prize.
11. The competition will be governed by the law of NSW.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to modify or change the competition terms without notice.
13. By entering the competition you are consenting to the Promoter contacting you at a later date for marketing and promotion purposes. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material in association with the promotion of the competition.
14. If anyone is unsure about any aspect of this competition or if they are unsure about any of the terms and conditions they are invited to contact the Promoter: https://work180.com/en-au/about-us/contact-us
15. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
16. The results of the competition will be published on Facebook. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to your participation in the competition, or your participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.