Our latest report
The What Women Want Report 2023
What you’ll uncover:
- The workplace experiences of women over the last two years
- Changes in the wants and needs of women 2020-2022
- The most in-demand employer offerings for 2023
- Guidance on applying inclusive benefits and policies
- The important next step leading employers are taking
Report seven: Diversity Hiring Tactics That Trump the “Pipeline Problem”
Published September 2022
Focus: Inclusive hiring
How are leading employers creating diverse workplaces despite the lack of women and marginalized groups in certain roles and sectors? That’s exactly what we reveal in this advice-packed report, and it starts with identifying the real problem…
- Busting the myth: Understand why hiring teams are no longer blaming homogenous hiring pools for a lack of workplace diversity.
- Use our expert checklist to create a hiring process that attracts and supports successful applications from a diverse range of candidates.
- Find out what women and marginalized groups are saying about their candidate experiences.
- Discover 10 popular tactics to create a truly inclusive hiring process.
Report six: How to Hear Unhappy Employees (Before It’s Too Late)
Published August 2022
Focus: Employee voice
Feedback forms. Surveys. Suggestion boxes. Our latest report reveals why your company’s current approach to ’employee voice’ could be doing more harm than good, and provides practical tips to do better.
- Get the hard facts: Discover the business benefits of listening to and learning from ALL employees.
- Learn why and how to apply an intersectional lens to your employee voice strategy.
- Get eight expert-recommended approaches to gathering employee voice, equitably and inclusively.
- Plus, five practical tips for empowering the voices of women and marginalized groups.
Report five: Five ways to develop diversity (without relying on recruitment)
Published July 2022
Focus: Career development
If companies are serious about creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization, they can’t rely on hiring alone. Employers must invest in the upward mobility and retention of women and marginalized individuals already in their organization, which is best achieved through career development programs.
- Gain a clear understanding of how career development can strengthen your diversity strategy
- Key findings into what career development opportunities women want and need
- Tick lists to help you audit your company’s current offering
Report four: Understanding and addressing your gender pay gap
Published June 2022
The gender pay gap is bad news for business. The good news is, you and your team can do something about it. With no time to waste, this latest report is here to help you and your team understand what the gender pay gap is, why your company should care, and what you can do about it.
- Gain a clear understanding of the causes of gender pay gaps and the dangers of doing nothing
- Find out how the gender gap pay effects your all-important diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives
- Discover what leading employers are doing to reduce the gender pay gap in their organization
Report three: Six Pressing Reasons to Improve Your Parental Leave Policy
Published May 2022
It’s hard to ignore the increasing demand for better parental leave policies, and organizations would be wise not to. This data-driven report reveals the pressing reasons to update your parental leave policy, as well as the actions leading employers are already taking.
- Gain a clear understanding of the benefits of a progressive parental leave policy and the dangers of doing nothing
- Find out how parental leave policies impact your all-important diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives
- Discover what leading employers are doing to make sure their parental leave policy is as impactful as possible
Report two: The Hidden Cost Of “Women’s Work”
Published April 2022
There’s a high price to pay for the pervasive perception that unpaid care and domestic duties are “women’s work”. This report reveals the current cost for women, men, and workplaces alike, and what leading employers are doing about it:
- Gain a clear picture of the hidden impact sexist perceptions around unpaid care are having on your current workforce
- Understand how this issue could be damaging your company’s levels of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)
- Calculate the current cost of this issue to your workplace
- Find out what leading employers are doing to address this issue
Report one: Flexible Working versus The Great Resignation
Published March 2022
Released in the midst of rising resignation rates, this debut report focuses on one of the most powerful policies for attracting, nurturing, and retaining the women all workplaces need to thrive:
- Get the data behind the demand for flexible working
- Find out which flexible-working policies women want and need
- Understand the power of these policies for both women and workplaces alike
- Explore the specific policies that leading employers are offering in 2022
The What Women Want Report 2021
Published September 2021
Revealing what women* around the world want and need from the workplace
What do women look for in an employer? Why do they feel pushed out of the workforce? How important is flexibility? WORK180 asked women all these questions and more in our recent survey, and you can find all the answers in our free global report.
*by women, we mean all who identify and/or experience oppression as a woman (including cis, trans, intersex, non-binary or gender non-conforming individuals).
More free resources
The Business Case For DEI Toolkit
Struggling to gain buy-in for DEI initiatives? Download our free business case toolkit.
Template: Parental Leave Policy
Update or create a parental leave policy that has a real impact using our free template.
Webinar: Diversity in Recruitment
Find out how other teams are “getting it right” when it comes to diversity hiring.
Stay up to date with our newsletter for HR professionals
Enter your details to receive our newsletter for HR professionals. Every month you'll receive the latest round of up news, insights, advice and HR resources in your inbox.
Looking for career support?
Check out our WORK180 community newsletter.
WORK180 currently operates in
United States of America
Join our network:
WORK180 currently operates in
United States of America
Join our network:
Quick job search
Discipline: Accounting – Administration – Business Development and Sales – Customer service and support – Engineering – Executive and general management – IT – Legal – Marketing and communications – Operations – Product management – Program and project management – Purchasing and procurement – Retail – Trades and technicians
Industry: Auto – Banking, investment & finance – Construction – Consulting & professional services – Engineering – Healthcare & medical – IT, digital & online media services – Manufacturing & operations – Mining, resources and energy – Retail & fashion – Telecommunications – Transport, shipping & logistics
Location: All Australia – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane –Adelaide – Perth – Hobart – All United Kingdom – London – Manchester – Liverpool – Birmingham – Edinburgh – Glasgow – Belfast – All United States