Human Resources Advisor
Job Type: Full time
ACCIONA is a global company, leading in the development of regenerative infrastructure that creates a positive impact on society. Our workforce consists of more than 41,500 professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents, all contributing in our mission to design a better planet. Are you a passionate individual who wants to make a difference, promote sustainable development, and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including climate change, overpopulation, and water scarcity? Come and join us in building the infrastructure our planet needs to achieve a sustainable future.
Are you ready to take your HR career to the next level? Do you want to work with a Tier 1 contractor on major infrastructure projects? Look no further - ACCIONA Southern Region is seeking a talented HR Advisor to join our team and make a real impact.
Why Choose ACCIONA:
- Genuine Career Development: As a leader in the industry, ACCIONA provides a platform for your career to thrive. You'll have the opportunity to work on major infrastructure projects, gaining invaluable experience and advancing your skills.
- Carbon Neutrality: Join a company that cares about the environment. ACCIONA Australia has been carbon neutral since 2016, demonstrating our commitment to sustainability and ongoing efforts to make a positive impact.
About the Opportunity:
Due to our continued growth, we're excited to welcome a HR Advisor who will provide HR generalist support to our business and occasionally to the wider ACCIONA group. Reporting to the HR Manager, you'll play a crucial role in various HR activities. Your responsibilities will span from providing expert HR advice to line managers, to managing talent pipelines, recruitment, onboarding, performance reviews, and more.
Key Accountabilities for The Position Will Be:
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to maintain a positive company presence in the Australian market.
- Develop strong internal relationships within the business, the wider HR team.
- Support existing projects with HR Business Partner support.
- Responsible for the onboarding and induction of all new employees, liaising with managers regarding employees located in remote locations.
- Responsible for conducting a training needs analysis for all employees, preparing a recommended training plan within the allocated budget for approval, implementing the approved plan within the agreed timeframe, and recording all training on the training register.
- Maintain current Position Descriptions for all employees.
- Contribute to bid and tender work as required.
- Maintain accurate and current staff files for all employees that comply with the Privacy Act.
- Liaise with injured employees and support the RTW coordinator for the Adelaide's office and assist the HR Manager in the management of Work Cover claims.
- Contribute to and assist the wider HR team where required and appropriate.
- Training and Development for white and blue collar. Rolling out and delivering training sessions and booking external training.
- Coordinate Graduate program for the region including rotations, frameworks, and site visits.
- Blue Collar recruitment
- Performance Management
- Remuneration & Benefits - Ensure parity and consistency across the business.
- Liaise with injured employees and support the RTW coordinator in the management of Work Cover and Income protection claims
Required Skills And Competencies:
What Capability & Experience Will You Need to Have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with at least 3 years of generalist HR experience.
- Strong knowledge of administration and immigration compliance.
- Experience with interstate mobilizations and international short-term assignments.
- Ability to provide effective training within budget constraints.
- Exposure to national and international HR communication channels.
- Understanding of continuous improvement in people management processes.
- Accurate record-keeping skills in compliance with privacy regulations.
What We Offer:
At ACCIONA, you'll be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment that promotes professional growth and development. We value innovation and encourage you to bring fresh perspectives to your role. Our inclusive culture fosters respect and support, ensuring every employee feels valued.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, promoting diversity and equality. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you're ready to make a meaningful contribution and grow within a renowned organization, apply now to become a valued member of the ACCIONA team.
Join ACCIONA - Where Your Career Takes Flight!