CLM Subject Matter Expert
Job Type: Full time
APA is a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. We own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $22 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Consistent with our purpose to strengthen communities through responsible energy, we deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia, Tasmania with Victoria and New South Wales with Queensland through our investments in electricity transmission assets. We are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
We employ more than 2,200 people across Australia and know that they are the key to our success. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture, where all our people feel safe, valued, and trusted to do their best every day.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for a Workday Contract Lifecycle Management SME to join our ERP Procurement team on a Full Time Fixed Term (12 months) basis.
Reporting to the ERP Procurement Lead, you will be supporting implementation and maintenance of the Workday Source to Contract module within APA. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the effective utilisation of Workday's source-to-contract functionalities, enabling streamlined procurement processes and contract management.
- Support the implementation and configuration of the Workday Source to Contract and supplier performance module
- Working closely with Workday Procurement for the optimal solution for supplier and contract integration and operationalisation of contracts in Workday Procurement
- Requirements gathering and system configuration
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- User Training and Support
- Proficient in using Workday Supplier Management modules and related tools
- Experience in managing Contract data and workflows within the Workday platform
- Strong knowledge of Contract Management and Supplier Management principles, practices, and industry trends
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
About the Team
APA is undertaking a significant ERP transformation program which will redefine our Finance, Procurement and People, Safety and Culture (PSC) functions. Everyone at APA will also use ERP to complete day-to-day tasks such as accessing and updating personal information, applying for leave, viewing payslips and remuneration, submitting expenses, raising purchase orders, and completing online learning.
ERP Procurement team are contributing to the success of this program.
Working at APA
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
APA provides you with access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs. APA also have an inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents throughout their parenting journey.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
Sound like your kind of career? We’d love to hear from you.
Role closes on Wednesday 4 October at 8:00am. Role Reference number: 4936.
PD is available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number above.
Visit us on apa.com.au/careers