Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Are you a Workday Consultant who’s passionate about taking on some of the most challenging and large-scale Workday projects in Australia? If yes, then read on.
About the Centre for Innovation and Technology
The Centre for Innovation and Technology (CFIT) Adelaide is our first Australian Delivery Centre. It is part of Deloitte’s Global Delivery Network. We are establishing CFIT to primarily support Deloitte Australia with delivering high-demand technical packages of work to clients.
What will your typical day look like?
As a team member in our Workday practice, you will be working within the CFIT Workday team to design, configure, build and deliver an industry leading and innovative products and assets.
You will be the CFIT Workday Consultant responsible for:
- Conduct discovery sessions with clients to determine pain points and diagnose how Workday can provide value
- Gather requirements from clients through design sessions, resulting in a more efficient and streamlined implementation process
- Leading and managing the functional process/design for full lifecycle implementations of Core HCM, Talent & Performance areas, resulting in successful on-time and on-budget delivery
- Collaborate with other internal consulting teams to develop Workday consulting solutions
- Provide technical expertise in data integration and migration
About the team
Sitting within Human Capital Consulting, our forward-thinking team specialises in all things tech. We revamp the way our client companies work and craft beautifully designed, fully integrated systems with solutions like SAP, Oracle, and Workday. In our solution-focused team, we get a little nervous with the average as learning and collaboration sees no end.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
We are keen to speak with experienced Workday Consultants from the HR Transformation & Technology ecosystem. To succeed you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Postgraduate Qualifications in an IT related degree
- Experience in all project phases, from Design through to Deploy
- Strong practical experience in functional configuration in one or more module of Recruitment, Compensation, Absence, Security or Learning
- Strong practical understanding or experience in Security configuration and Reporting
- Strong understanding of at least one Workday product
- Experience in integration of Workday with alternate tools/platforms and the ability to lead design sessions to architect the integrations.
- Ability to guide a client through decision making
- Good communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Leadership experience of managing and developing talent
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $65,000 inclusive of the minimum superannuation contribution