Consultant | Organisation Transformation
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 32876
- Work life – work in a way that suits you best
- Parental leave available from Day 1 at Deloitte
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
What will your typical day look like?
- As a Change Consultant you will be empowered to influence the ongoing transformation undertaken by a business and its people and in addition provide support to ensure the change sticks.
- This is a key role in a team where your focus on the human aspects of change takes people and organisations on a journey to realise strategic transformations that deliver true blue business value and lasting results.
- Some of our large-scale business transformation projects include:
- Organisational Change Management/ Business Readiness
- Behaviour change
- Organisational Design
About the team – Organisation Transformation
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting combines business strategy for transformational success with people strategy and real human needs in partnership with our clients and support their success. We don’t just understand our clients, we become one with them. Deloitte’s aim is to empower and upskill our talent to radically transform many different business types and sectors– it’s not just about HR.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We are looking for emerging change practitioners with 2+ years’ professional experience seeking to apply your skills and learn more from the Organisational Transformation community and the latest global ‘change by design’ methodology:
- You have change management experience.
This can be in the shape of professional services, industry or as an advisor alongside a Tier 1 consulting company.
- You can conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis.
You bring critical thinking and structure to understand the driving factors which impact different aspects of business, and can structure analysis to help inform a position and way forward.
- You are solution focussed.
You apply functional knowledge to inform solution development and contribute to recommendations that enable the client’s business agenda.
- You are responsive. You have experience in using business context and objectives to inform business cases that deliver value to the client when forming a future state vision.
- You are driven to learn and grow.
You recognise that all great things come from tremendous effort and determination, and are excited to work with us to solve some of the countries most complex business challenges.
- Your team game is exceptional.
You value your colleagues; you show empathy and bring people together in a shared vision. This extends to your client approach, which is characterised by energy, engagement and wholly client centric.
- Have or be eligible for AGSVA security clearance
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We putcoaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.