Job Type: Full time
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand and customers are at the heart of everything it does. It exists to create and sustain the modern environment and its promise is to work closely with its customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
We have an opportunity for an Administrator to join our Power and Energy team based in the Hexham, NSW office.
Reporting to the Lead Administrator, you will provide pivotable support to the Business Unit’s financial and administrative function. Your tasks will include debtor and creditor management, invoicing, receipting, payroll and time capture administration, month end processing, preparation of financial reports and coordinating operations training requirements including site inductions.
- Attention to detail and the ability to drive and support the Business along with demonstrated experience in a similar fast paced financial administration role.
- Analytical, able to problem solve and can communicate and collaborate with all levels of the business.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate flexibility as you adapt to changing deadlines and business demands.
- Highly motivated to learn and succeed, a team player with intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent full time Administrator role located in Hexham, NSW
- Ongoing training and development
- A diverse and fast paced role within a friendly team environment.
Please apply online. For further information please contact Victoria Ingram Recruitment and Sourcing at Victoria.email@example.com
Please note applications sent in via email will not be considered.