Location: Brisbane, Dandenong South, North Ryde, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
At Downer, we work with our customers to provide the vital services that connect people and communities. We provide a range of end-to-end services for the utilities sector, encompassing traditional power and gas, renewable energy, water, metering, telecommunications, and technological services. Using innovative thinking and progressive technology, our unique expertise makes us the partner of choice for network owners and utilities providers across Australia.
Career enhancing opportunities are now available for Planners to work within our Utilities business. These positions would suit individuals who have a genuine interest in supporting the team that build, upgrade, and maintain critical utilities infrastructure. Our team of planners are instrumental to the success of the Utilities business as are actively involved in proactively assisting the project managers and construction team to effectively plan and control the activities of allocated utilities projects.
This is a fulltime permanent opportunity that can be based at any of our offices/depots throughout the East Coast of Australia and as such we encourage applications from candidates in various locations.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Create and update Utilities program schedules.
- Monitor and update schedules to prepare progress reports and analysis.
- Assist in the development of project practices and procedures.
- Provide support to stakeholders with the development of project schedules.
- Strong safety focus actively participates in and support safety initiatives and strategies.
- Utilise planning and scheduling techniques to develop achievable and reliable project schedules.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Project or Primavera P6 (essential).
- Power BI knowledge and working experience (advantageous)
- High quality administrative skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- High degree of learning agility and the willingness to listen to mentors and engage.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CPM scheduling concepts and delay analysis techniques.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A cohesive and diverse supportive team culture.
- Flexibility on location including working from home options.
- Suite of benefits encompassing health and wellness initiatives.
- Development and ongoing investment into your career working for an industry leader.
- Exposure to multiple lines of business working across stakeholders from mid to senior levels.
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact:
Ainsley Parmenter | Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.