Job Type: Full time
Downer takes part in a national programme of the design and construction of fibre deeper into selected Fibre to the Node (FTTN) network areas. The extension of fibre within these FTTN areas will allow premises to place orders for higher speed services via a Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) connection. With project offices based in Hexham, NSW and Canning Vale, WA the teams conduct Design and Construction activities under the N2P Evolution Program in these states.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity for a Works Coordinator to join our team based in Hexham NSW . In this role you’ll work closely with the project team and variety of internal and external stakeholders. Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling of works by allocating work packages and tickets of work to our Design and Construction Partners
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of these works
- Use the work-task allocation software to issue Work Order Tickets, track progress and manage feedback of installed quantities from the field.
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or related discipline is preferable
- Workforce Planning/Scheduling experience on a major project or within a large organisation
- Solid knowledge and experience with workforce management systems
- Work experience in the Telecommunications, Construction or Utilities industry
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel and MS Dynamics with knowledge of Primavera P6 is beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with ability to builds and maintains effective relationships with both internal and external clients & stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Suite of health and wellness benefits and initiatives including EAP
- Charitable workplace giving program
- Retail discounts with major retailers, Dell, Good Guys, Samsung & SpecSavers
- Up-to 12 weeks company paid parental leave for eligible employees in addition to the Federal Government’s paid parental leave scheme
As an employer who acknowledges and embraces the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures, we encourage applications from all ages, genders and backgrounds to join our inclusive workforce.
For more information, please contact Puck Jonker – Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner on Puck.Jonker@downergroup.com.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.