Workforce Planner - Field
Job Type: Full time
Zinfra partners with companies across the utility and infrastructure sectors to deliver maintenance, operations, engineering, and construction services. For our partners our work is crucial to maintaining the safety and reliability of their electricity and gas transmission and distribution assets.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a hands-on resource coordinator to take on a business critical role that will see you liaising closely with key internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the availability, mobilisation and demobilisation of field resources associated with the delivery of power and renewables focused projects nationally, with a focus on fleet, plant and equipment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing asset registers and maintenance schedules for all plant and equipment
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment is fully maintained
- Ensuring our plant management systems are accurate and kept up to date with current information for items such as transfers, repairs, servicing and disposals
- Working collaboratively with Project Managers in transport organisation for plant and equipment where required
- Working collaboratively with Operations and Project Managers in sourcing appropriate suppliers of relevant plant and equipment
- Ensuring that transfer forms for all plant and equipment are completed and the system updated accordingly
- Assisting management in ensuring personnel are suitably qualified and skilled to operate plant and equipment
- Providing support to proposals teams on current market prices and utilisation rates of plant and equipment
- Providing information to PPF and/or Finance for plant and equipment suitability and cost to maintain.
- Allocating maintenance/service/repair costs to appropriate assets
To be selected for interview please ensure your resume highlights extensive experience working within a contractor in the construction industry. Ideally within utilities managing relevant plant equipment across multiple work sites. Please also highlight any time spent working in field operations.
Your resume should also detail:
- Direct management of a blue-collar workforce
- Time spent working on complex data analytics
- Strong planning skills
- Understanding of project delivery requirements
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks and a national police check.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women's Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities, and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
At Zinfra, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees' wellbeing, equal opportunities, and policies to empower a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee's expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Diversity and Inclusion
We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Notice to Third Parties: Zinfra does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.