Talent Acquisition Manager, ANZ
Job Type: Full time
At KONE, you’ll find innovation that goes somewhere
We see a future of smart cities. As an innovation leader in the elevator and escalator industry, our award-winning products and solutions continue to push boundaries, rethinking how we use buildings for life, work and play.
The Future of Work is Flexibility
At KONE we believe that creating flexibility in where, when and how we work, will help us to engage and retain our people. With flexible working we can increase the diversity in our teams as well as improve the well-being of our employees. Having listened to our employees and candidates, KONE Australia and New Zealand launched our Flexible Work Framework and Guide in April of 2022. The majority of our office-based teams have adopted a hybrid model with 3 days in the office per week.
Our work will take you in different directions.
Due to an exciting internal move, KONE Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) are looking for our new Talent Acquisition Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Talent and Culture Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Turkey (APM), you will the lead ANZ Talent Acquisition team and be responsible for driving a strategic, proactive and value driven Talent Acquisition (TA) function.
What you will be doing
- Working with Business and HR leaders to develop Talent Acquisition Strategies for Australia and New Zealand.
- Recruitment lead for all Executive Leadership Team positions in addition to People and Culture Team roles.
- Driving Employer branding efforts and effectively evaluate and utilize multi-media branding and marketing strategies that would bring the best results, taking into consideration costs & effectiveness.
- Analysing attrition trends and advise the business and HR colleagues so that appropriate actions can be taken.
- Developing and driving specialized passive candidate sourcing strategies and marketing plans to build talent pipelines.
- Assessing the talent market practices regularly and provide advisory to the business and other HR stakeholders.
- Enabling data driven decision making through analysis of and storytelling with said data.
- Driving operational excellence and compliance in Applicant Tracking System and Customer Relationship Management System and set high recruiting standards.
- Acting as trusted advisor to hiring managers providing counsel on the talent market, hiring decisions and offer negotiations.
- Staying up to date on latest recruiting industry trends and shares best practices.
- Working collaboratively with TA colleagues both regionally and globally.
- Preparing various monthly reports and dashboards to provide visibility to the HR and business stakeholders.
- Coaching and building the competence of the team and inspiring them to raise the bar for continuous improvement.
Who we’re looking for
- At least 15 years of TA experience, ideally a combination of agency and in-house.
- Substantial experience leading and developing a TA team.
- Demonstrable success driving a Talent Advisory model.
- Strong knowledge in multiple TA disciplines (employer branding, HC budgeting, talent assessment, and competitive job offering).
- Some experience in executive recruiting will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated success utilizing social networks to pro-actively to source candidates.
- Ability to create alternate sourcing techniques to find potential candidates.
- High level of integrity and judgement.
- Longer term perspective with regards to talent planning and solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in building relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of labour law and how it applies to interviewing, selection, recruitment, and placement.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
What KONE can offer you
- Career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Join an industry leader with a strong Employer Brand
- An authentic, people first culture
There’s so much more to KONE than you may realise.
You’ll find family here at KONE. Supported by a diverse group of people working together, you’ll be in good company as we work to bring our vision for the future to life.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers