Graphic and Multimedia Designer
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
We're hiring a Graphic and Multimedia Designer. As our in-house, go-to-person for all things design and promotion, you’re a creative all-rounder with a broad skill set and can-do attitude.
At Monoova, we are all about freeing businesses to scale. That is why we have designed world-class, bank-grade, global payment solutions to allow businesses to do what they do best. Since our start in 2017, we have been leading the payments innovation in Australia by delivering scalable solutions to businesses. Helping businesses to automate how they receive, manage and pay funds is our Monoova mission. Our clients are among some of the most innovative companies around, whilst building partnerships with ethical entrepreneurs is part of our expansion strategy. Our commitment is to make money move as fast as our clients grow - with passion for excellent product to sustain the digital economy of the future.
As we are rapidly growing and expanding, we are on looking for tremendous talent to join the Monoova movement.
Our greatest strength is our people, they are smart, hard-working, passionate and great collaborators. We also know how to have a little bit of fun along the way. Our values inspire a curious mind and innovative thinking, with the freedom to own what we do.
Monoova is a leader in the payment industry, we deliver innovative world class solutions and we aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. Our clients are our heroes, and we work with them to make their money move more efficiently through payment flows.
We celebrate our differences. Our diverse and inclusive work environment keeps our teams empowered to grow, learn and become the best they can be.
Empathy – we take care to understand the perspective of everyone in our ecosystem – our clients, our partners, our colleagues and our shareholders. It is how we create and nurture relationships
Integrity – We are a company built on integrity. Both inside and outside of our organisation, we are known for being honest, trustworthy and transparent in the way we do everything
Performance – We are an outcome focused organisation with a commitment to technology. Every single one of us are experts at what we do
Innovation – Individually and as a team, we are proactive innovators. Tomorrow, we will be better than we are today. That’s what makes tomorrow fun
What's the role?
As our in-house, go-to-person for all things design and promotion, you’re a creative all-rounder with a broad skill set and can-do attitude.
You will be responsible for creating original graphic content, sourcing and editing video, audio, and photography that supports Monoova’s engagement and communications strategies. Behind a lens or sat at your laptop you’re a visual content creator with an excellent knowledge of industry standard software.
This role sits in the marketing team and works closely with all areas of the business, in particular the Product and Sales teams, supporting various marketing and communication initiatives. There are day to day deliverables that will be within your remit such as social graphics and sales decks, but we also want you to drive the Monoova visual brand.
Passionate and proud, delivering consistently high quality design and media you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How will you spend your days?
Honestly, no two days are the same. As a team, we could be working on a campaign, an event, a video or internal comms. But,there is also consistency. Here’s some of the responsibilities we’d like you to own:
- Custodian of the brand and visual communications you’ll be responsible for delivering high quality media, in all forms, that reflects the position and ambition of Monoova in the marketplace.
- Adhering to brand guidelines and creating a unified brand experience across all touchpoints, digital and print.
- Delivering from concept to execution, all creative assets for social, communications, campaigns and promotions to a high standard.
- Work with web developers to ensure brand integrity across the website and landing pages, working to best practice standards.
What you bring to the role:
Graphic design and communication:
- High degree of design and execution understanding and principles across all communication channels including print and digital design.
- Solid understanding digital design for web and EDM to deliver effective communications. HTML knowledge, highly regarded.
- Confidence editing simple video and knowledge to provide in the best format for the selected channel.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite to assist in internal branded comms development such as documents templates and presentation decks.
- Problem solving approach to design. Understanding how to take a brief and deliver a design solution.
- Creative approach to developing branded merchandise.
- Whilst working in the marketing team you will be the design leader and able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Experience with animation and/or Figma and prototyping tools highly regarded
Your experience and knowledge:
- At least 5 years professional design experience delivering a wide range of assets from single social posts to multichannel campaigns.
- Working knowledge of print design.
- Advanced user of Adobe creative suite, predominantly illustrator and photoshop.
- Video editing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
Monoova Culture and Benefits
- Hybrid working arrangement so you can enjoy more flexibility.
- Short-term incentive program to thank our employees for all their hard work and dedication.
- Birthday leave, because why would you want to work on your birthday!
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, so you get extra time with your newborn and to recover.
- Annual IT allowance - for all your personal IT needs.
- Culture valuing career progression and development.
- After hours travel and meal allowance. We understand work doesn’t always end at 5pm, so we want to ensure you are well feed and safe when putting in the extra hours.
- Monthly team engagement events to promote a fun, dynamic and supportive team culture.
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure your wellbeing is key!
- Complimentary provisions on us