Job Type: Full time
Multiplex is a premier construction company with a simple purpose: to construct a better future.
Established in Australia in 1962, Multiplex is known for shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects around the world. It has delivered more than 1,000 projects with a combined value in excess of US$90 billion.
Our business is built on people. People who share the mindset to outperform in everything we do. Combined with our inherent values (We keep it real, We care about people, We are collaborative and We have grit), it is the foundation of our Multiplex culture and enables us to fulfil our purpose.
Building our Talent
It's an exciting time to join the QLD business! Due to recent project wins and multiple upcoming projects out at tender stage, ongoing opportunities are available on a diverse portfolio of future works in both Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We are seeking applications from experienced Contract Administrators who have solid & proven experience working on large scale commercial construction projects.
As a part of the Multiplex QLD Commercial team, you'll be given everything you need to outperform and take your career further. Contract Administrators are responsible for the procurement of labour/sub-contractor services and financial activities with a focus on cash flow, profit maximisations, variations, reporting and administration. Preparation of tender documentation required for the procurement of sub-contractors including tender and pricing schedules, scope of works, comparative tender analysis and recommendations is a key focus of the role. We want you to be someone who can build and maintain strong relationships with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers, consultants, and our own project teams.
- Relevant qualifications in Building, Construction Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Demonstrated experience of working in similar roles within a construction environment
- Understanding of commercial and legal issues pertaining to head contracts
- A working knowledge of major building trades
- Understanding of tender processes and trade procurement
- Strong commercial acumen, negotiation and influencing skills
Why join Multiplex
Our people are supported to outperform in everything they do with a range of holistic benefits including:
- Professional career development opportunities, and a wealth of learning offerings through the Multiplex Learning Academy
- Bonus schemes; annual remuneration reviews; and gender equity reviews
- Salary continuance insurance
- Leave and benefits to support parents, including 18 weeks paid parental leave regardless of gender; payment of superannuation during leave; and coaching
- Health and Wellbeing programs including EAP & mental health support; group fitness; and various health checks
Multiplex is committed to having a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global communities in which it operates and a safe, respectful and inclusive culture.We strongly encourage applications from people of all genders, cultures and walks of life. We have an industry recognised approach to flexible work which we are constantly evolving. With external endorsements including Family Inclusive Workplace Certification and Work 180 partnership, we have a strong focus on diversity, equity and inclusion and fostering a work environment that provides our people a sense of belonging to be able to be themselves and do their best work.