Knowledge Centre Officer
Job Type: Not Specified
At Netwealth we are an innovative, award winning, ASX listed investment platform, superannuation and administration business delivering market-leading products. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients but also for our people. We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow professionally and personally.
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Our Values are who we are, how we tackle decisions and how we want the world to see us. We are Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic.
primary purpose of the Knowledge Centre & Service Officer is to utilise their technical expertise and superior written communication skills by creating educational content for internal and external stakeholders. Of paramount importance is the delivery of this content within designated timeframes and of a standard that represents Netwealth professionally and exceptionally.
The incumbent will have the ability to manage multiple and overlapping priorities, be the go-between concerning approval of content with Compliance, Product, Marketing, and various Subject Matter Experts throughout the business. Manage and be responsible for the existing Knowledge Centre content & process.
- Stay abreast of any product, process, regulatory or legislative changes.
- Participate in multiple simultaneous projects with overlapping priorities.
- Write FAQ articles for the Knowledge Centre or assigning an article to be written by the appropriate Subject Matter Expert.
- Tailor education to a diverse workforce, teams, and stakeholders.
- Upkeep the maintenance of the Knowledge Centre:
-Ensuring published articles are maintained (information is current) on an ongoing basis
-If no updates are to be made, that the articles are still reviewed and ‘updated’ to remain current
-Working closely alongside Quality Assurance & Support for this audit of articles (QA&S to own the audit process).
Attention to detail
- Clarifying detail of tasks, checking outputs for accuracy and completeness, following established procedures
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Securing relevant information and identifying key issues and relationships from a base of information; comparing data from different sources; identifying cause-effect relationships.
- Possesses a collaborative and consultative communication style
- Expressing ideas clearly in individual and group situations; adjusting written language or documents that have organisation, structure, and grammar.
- Adjusting language and terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience. Understanding Netwealth’s ‘tone of voice’ and using it consistently throughout the Knowledge Centre.
- Understands the customer’s needs and ensuring customer satisfaction through the writing of educational content
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence.
- Customer relations experience (developing and building relationships)
- Commits to action after analysing alternative courses of action; displays decisiveness.
- Ability to facilitate teams in problem solving, decision making and planning and to delegate decision making.
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals towards goal achievement; modifying behaviour to accommodate tasks, situations and individuals.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Generates creative solutions to problems; looks for ways to improve services and processes.
- Actively provide suggestions on continuous improvement strategies and procedures for individual, team and business performance while actively supporting change
Results & Quality Orientation
- Focuses strongly on meeting commitments and delivering results to a high-quality standard.
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Well organised
- Someone who has excellent stakeholder management experience
- Agile and adaptable to change
- We are a flexible and adaptable hybrid workplace
- We have a stylish new CBD office with end of trip facilities for your cycle to work
- We are a social bunch who get together regularly, and participate in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- We are a family friendly workplace with parental leave and holidays for the kids
- We are invested in our local communities through the Netwealth Impact Group with fundraising, events, and volunteering
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We recognise our people milestones and achievements through reward and recognition
- We are keen to invest in you, through technical and professional learning experiences
- View our benefits and the great work we do through WORK180
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. Here at Netwealth we are dedicated and enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway!