Job Type: Full time
Programmed Industrial Maintenance are currently seeking a Recruitment Administrator who will be based at our Keilor Park office, Victoria.
The Recruitment Administrator is accountable for providing recruitment administrative support to team members, managers, and stakeholders (internal/external). The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment, labour hire or comes from a mechanical trade who has assisted in the recruitment process.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Relevant Qualification in Office Administration or Human Resources is highly desirable
- Experience as an Administrator within a busy office environment
- Exposure to full cycle recruitment is highly desirable
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Strong time management and a flexible approach to prioritise work
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Utilises the recruitment database to recruit and source candidates that are available for placements across multiple sites in Victoria, South Australia, and Tasmania.
- Reviews and screens resumes, contacts candidates and arranges interview with hiring managers
- Writes and publishes job advertisements to fill labour requirements
- Builds and maintains a pool of appropriately qualified candidates to meet client needs
- Communicates in a professional manner with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring all communications are consistent with the programmed brand and values
- Creates and maintains accurate employee profiles on the relevant systems
- Maintains an accurate account history of all interactions with field employee and clients into required business systems
- Ensures all required administrative tasks are undertaken in a timely manner, consistent with standard operations procedures
- Provides regularly reporting regarding job order rates and job fill rates against nominated accounts
- Ensures all candidates are inducted in line with business standards
- Ensures activities comply with relevant legislation, codes of practice, guidelines, and ethical standards.
- Continually advocates and drives improvement across the business
- Promotes a Zero Harm culture in line with the business’ safety beliefs and empowers all employees to be involved in HSEQ matters.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.