Salesforce Senior Administrator
South East Water
Job Type: Full time
Who are we?
We’re here to help people live well and create a better and more sustainable future. We support healthy and liveable communities by delivering water, sewerage and recycled water services to 1.77 million people who rely on us every day and every night. At South East Water, we innovate with purpose and act with care to deliver healthy water for life. Fresh thinking and collaboration are at the heart of our organisation. We are constantly learning, embracing the challenges of today and excited by the opportunities that tomorrow will bring.
The Salesforce Senior Administrator drives and supports the delivery of operational support services across South East Water’s critical customer relationship management (CRM) system Salesforce. Reporting to the Customer Application CRM Team Leader, the Salesforce Senior Administrator is responsible for defining and driving business analysis, enhancements, testing, deployment, support and administration across South East Water’s critical CRM (Salesforce) applications and solutions.
Who are you?
Candidates will possess a minimum of three years’ experience within Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Experience Cloud. Though Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification and Marketing Cloud experience would be of benefit, they aren’t deemed essential for this role.
SEW is looking for candidates who possess the following experience, skills and knowledge:
- Experience in Informatica, Experian, Azure, ClickTools, Marketing Cloud or Rebrandly is desirable.
- Previous experience in Service Desk support environment, providing IT support services.
- Experience working in agile teams and familiar with JIRA, Confluence and Git
- Solid hands-on experience as Senior System Administrator on the Salesforce Platform with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, Flows, SOQL queries, process builders, custom views, security, permissions management and other content of intermediate complexity within the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration and deployment practices and tools, such as code versioning, test automation, code analysis, and code quality metrics.
Finally, if you are an analytical thinker, with excellent problem-solving abilities and a customer-centric mindset, then this role is perfect for you! A strong and positive team player, you will be a great communicator in both the written and verbal sense.
What's in it for you?
- A commitment to work-life balance with truly flexible working arrangements, including hybrid working and leave purchasing.
- 14 weeks paid parental leave for all parents and paid super on unpaid parental leave
- A range of benefits, including free on-site parking and cultural leave.
- A great culture working in collaborative teams with strong work ethics.
- Career focused learning and development opportunities.
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation committed to environmental initiatives.
- Enjoy modern office facilities with panoramic beachfront views.
We're for everyone
We do meaningful work, but how we do it is just as important. We’re here to help people live well, protect the environment, and keep healthy water and resources accessible and affordable for all. We know to make a positive difference we need to support our people to be their very best. Flexibility and innovation are at the heart of how we work. But it’s our people’s collective ambition, authenticity and differences that bring our culture to life.
Our people are as diverse as the communities we serve. Everyone brings a unique voice and a refreshing perspective that keeps us innovating. It makes us better learners, thinkers and collaborators, helping create better outcomes for our customers. Even though we’re all different, we still share a common goal to deliver healthy water for life.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, members of the LGBTIQ+ community, people with disability and from culturally diverse backgrounds. We aim to provide an inclusive and accessible workplace for everyone. If you need any help with the application process or would like to discuss your reasonable adjustments during interviews, or to learn more about the role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keen to make an impact?
Click here to check out the position description. We're accepting applications for this exciting opportunity until 1 October 2023!
This role is remunerated at a Level 5, which ranges from $105,926 through to $117,835 + 11% super. Offers are made commensurate with skills and experience.
Visit southeastwater.com.au to learn more about us and how we serve our customers.