Talent Acquisition Advisor
Location: Brisbane City
Job Type: Full time
Stanwell provides the spark for a bright future, and that future starts now. With our corporate office in Brisbane’s CBD and sites in the South Burnett and Rockhampton regions, we are a supplier of energy solutions to Queensland, the National Electricity Market, and large energy users throughout Australia. With more than 3,000 MW of renewable generation projects and firming capacity under development, we have an extensive renewable energy pipeline, with a goal of 9 to 10 GW of renewable energy and between 3 and 3.5 GW of energy storage in place by 2035.
We care. We adapt. We deliver. These values are the driving force behind everything we do. And as we grow and deliver that pipeline of projects in the coming years, we will continue to serve our communities and deliver the power that Queensland needs.
About the role
This is full time opportunity located in Brisbane CBD.
Due to an increased volume of new roles and internal movements, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to work on a range of roles across our operations (including site-based). The positions are both temporary and permanent, mostly blue collar with occasional white collar roles. This is a dynamic and fast paced small team and requires strong attention to detail and professional communication.
- Facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process from advertising through to offer
- Provide behavioural based recruitment and selection process which ensures employees suitably fit Stanwell’s culture and values
- Develop strong working relationships across the corporation and provide assistance and support to leaders in making recruitment decisions
- Actively build talent pools and source quality candidates.
- Deliver standard operational recruitment processes and services including providing timely updates, advice and coaching to leaders to ensure robust recruitment decisions are made in line with policies and procedures
- Build relationships with business and hiring managers to support overall hiring initiatives.
- Assist stakeholders in the recruitment process to recognise good talent and provide diversity and inclusion across the organisation.
- Ability to provide recruitment, talent sourcing and business partnering skills across multiple sites.
- Day-to-day facilitation and administration of the end-to-end recruitment processes at all levels.
- Experience with talent management systems (PageUp desirable)
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Centrally located in Brisbane CBD
- Weekly pay
- Incentive scheme
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives available
- Access to learning and development on and off the job.
- IP/TPD insurance units for Brighter Super members
- Plus, a whole lot more!
To submit your application, please apply online with your CV.
Applications close: 11:55pm, 8 October 2023 - (Screening may commence earlier)
Further information on Stanwell can be found online at www.stanwell.com
As part of the recruitment process, you may be required to undertake pre-employment checks (may include police checks, medical assessment and/or drug and alcohol testing).
Inclusion and diversity is an important part of shaping Stanwell’s culture and how our workplace operates. We recognise and value that it’s essential to creating a safe, inclusive, and productive workplace.
We are proactive about giving our people opportunities to excel and truly be themselves. We enable this through diversity, fairness, and flexible work practices.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.