At Swyftx we are creating the future of finance.
Since our start in 2019, Swyftx has scaled quickly to become one of Australia’s top fin-tech companies and digital cryptocurrency exchanges. With our customers at the heart of everything we do, our mission is to provide a trusted financial ecosystem where everyone has access to intuitive technology, tools, and support to help shape their future .
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where employees can thrive and do impactful work.
Grow with Swyftx
Through 2021 we grew from a team of 30 to 180 Swyftxers and we are on track to double these numbers in 2022. Whilst we are always adding to our growing team, we are extremely passionate about internal progression and giving our existing team members the tools, training and support they need to take the next step in their career. Some of the ways in which you would be supported at Swyftx include:
- Quarterly Performance Reviews so there is always an open conversation between yourself and your managers around your goals, where you want to go, and how we can help you get there.
- Monthly lunch & learns where team members across the business can present on topics they specialise in.
- Our Engineering team enjoys innovation time at the end of each successfully completed sprint.
- Team members are encouraged to attend seminars, workshops, and training courses with Swyftx covering all costs.
A Culture That Cares
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Swyftx, and we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives. We have flexible hours and working from home arrangements for when life (or Covid) happens, and our offices have private nursing rooms, prayer rooms and loads of cool break-out spaces. At Swyftx, we are committed to building an inclusive workplace, where every Swyftxer can feel safe, supported and happy.
Some of the other ways that we’re creating a culture that cares include:
- Flexible work schedules that allow you to look after your family or attend appointments such as prenatal, fertility or vet appointments.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary carers and 6 weeks of paid parental leave for secondary carers.
- Employee Assistance Program and internal Mental Health First Aiders.
- Free monthly classes including meditation and yoga, and an inhouse massage therapist that visits twice a week.
Life at Swyftx is pretty great (checkout #lifeatswyftx on Linkedin). We get to work on interesting and challenging problems, collaborate with smart, friendly people – and we have lots of fun along the way.
No matter how small the achievement, hard work deserves recognition. That’s why we’ve put in place a range of social initiatives to ensure our team gets time to celebrate and unwind together. The kitchen is one of our favourite spaces in the office, where team members from across the business come together to share meals, play ping pong and get to know each other. We have an in-house barista and a fully stocked kitchen with everything from breakfast and lunch supplies to fruit, kombucha taps and healthy snacks to keep you fueled throughout your day.
Some of our favourite events from the past year have included:
- International Womens Day
- Star Wars Day
- Pride Week
- End of Month Award Ceremonies
- 2021 Linkedin Top 25 Startup
- Lord Mayor's Business Awards: ANZ Award for High-Growth Business of the Year
- The Finnies: Excellence in Crypto Digital Currencies/Wallets/Exchange
- The Business News Awards: Trailblazer of the Year Award